Wellness Watchers MDcancel suscription

S

I make a suscription with Wu-Yi Source and I didn't check with the wellness watchers md and now they send me a e-mail for 14 day program free and later they will charge $ 99.00 for a fuel year. I tried to call them inmediatly to cancel the offer I didn't made at [protected]... but no answer and now I am afraid they can stole my money and my card number. So I need some legal advise again them? How the public with be secure with all this people aroud?

• Ad
    adanna magbanua Aug 13, 2008

yah! me too. they billed me 59$ i just ordered and subscribed the wu yi source.and i think they automatically enrolled me to wellnesswatchers.what the heck. we cant really trust anybody.god will bless them

• El
    elizabeth zubia Sep 17, 2008

Cancel my suscription and put my money back. i never wanted this.

• Al
    AL ANDERSON Sep 19, 2008

I HAD SENT A CANCELLATION NOTICE 2 DAYS (ON 9/12/08)BEFORE MY 14 DAY FREE TRAIL BY E-MAIL, THAT'S BECAUSE I COULD'NT REACH ANYONE BY THE PHONE NUMBER THAT WAS PROVIDED FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO SPEAK TO A BREATHING PERSON TO CONFIRM MY CANCELLATION(WHICH IS A BOGUS WAY TO CONDUCT ANY LEGIT BUSINESS)AND I JUST RECEIVED A NOTICE BY E-MAIL THAT I HAD TO CONTACT THIS WEB SITE(WELLNESSWATCHERSMD.COM) JUST TODAY(9/18/08) . THAT'S EXACTLY 6 DAYS LATER THAN WHEN I SUBMITTED MY NOTICE TO CANCEL THE FREE TRAIL AND 4 DAYS AFTER THE TRAIL PERIOD. I DID RECEIVED BY MAIL MY PRINTED COPY, BUT DID NOT RECEIVED MY FREE $25.00 GIFT CARD OR MY FREE DOCTOR'S ADVICE (WORTH OVER $149.00). ASIDE FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO DIRECTLY CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY THE PHONE NUMBER(THAT WAS PROVIDED BY BARTON PUBLISHING) TO CORRECT ANY DISCREPANCIES PLUS NOT BEING SENT ALL I PAID FOR, I HOPE ON TOP OF ALL THIS THAT MY CREDIT CARD IS NOT BEING CHARGED FOR A SERVICE I HAD CANCELLED IN ADVANCE OF THE FREE TRAIL PERIOD SUBSCRIPTION. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETE AND CORRECT INFO. PROVIDED FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION, NOT ALL THIS B.S. RUN AROUND AFTER YOUR CREDIT CARD IS CHARGED. AFTER ALL PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR HEALTH AND NOT BEING RIPPED-OFF!

• De
    Derrick Oct 16, 2008

I agree with you totally. These people are definitely scamming others because I surely lookout for stuff like this and I damn sure didn't sign up (explicitly or implicitly) for any monthly service that will cost me $29.95 every month! Anyway, give this number a call and complain. At fist the rep did not want to refund my money but once I told her that Chase bank will be on their ###, she complied.

Contacting WellnessWatchersMD

Please direct all inquiries to:

WellnessWatchersMD
    366 Nassau Street
    Princeton, NJ 08540

[protected]@WellnessWatchersMD.com

Do you have questions about your WellnessWatchersMD.com?

Call toll-free: [protected]

Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm, EST.

Jan Drake Nov 22, 2008

I just found out on Friday evening that my account was tagged with $59.90. Got to wait till Monday before I can call them, but will call bank today (Saturday) tell them of unauthorized charge, fraud.

• Bo
    Boris Abramson Nov 29, 2008

Cancel my subscription, do not bill anyrhing on my credit card.
    Boris Abramson

• Tr
    trickyricky Jul 08, 2009

I ordered a teeth whintener for which cost me $50 with a $50 rebate but they don 't send the rebate. The product didn't work either, they are definatly ripping people off, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

• La
    Lala Martinez Sep 28, 2009

I am very on fix income so please and I thought that it was a free trail on this Acai Berry well it isn't they tood out $65. out my account. Please anybody with any kind of informantion on how I can get my money back please let me know. e-mail [protected]@att.net