Weight Watchers — new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
Weight Watchers in Canada is introducing new pricing which means that Lifetime members are losing previous benefits. WW is not honouring the original benefits that Lifetime members were promised. Perhaps there is a case for a class action. Now WW's most economic pricing means that EVERY meeting must be paid for. Formerly, Lifetime members did not pay for missed meetings. Also, the "attend three weeks and get the 4th free" option is discontinued. AND--there is no longer a senior or student rate. When you do the math on this--it is a huge increase.
I suggest that all WW members contact WW and express their concern.
In the meantime, I have decided to boycott all WW products--both at the meetings and at the store.
More Weight Watchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership!
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free!
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff!
- Weight Watchers - inability to cancel monthly pass on line
- Weight Watchers - cancellation charge
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers At Work Program - no refund
- Weight Watchers - cancellation/ shady buissness policy
- WeightWatchers.com - beware - free 30 day trial is not free!