Menu

reviews & complaints

Healthy Directions Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Healthy Directions at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Claimed
Healthy Directions has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Healthy Directions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

Healthy Directions complaints 14

Sort by:

Newest Healthy Directions reviews & complaints

A

Healthy Directions I'm really disappointed with Healthy Directions, LLC

I'm really disappointed with Healthy Directions, LLC. They totally messed up my order and didn't deliver my product. It's so frustrating! And to make matters worse, their tracking system is a complete scam. It's misleading and dishonest. I can't believe they would do this to their customers. I will definitely not be ordering from them again.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions I ordered a free sample and paid for the shipping, but after a few days, they charged me $59.10 and sent me a bottle that I didn't authorize

I ordered a free sample and paid for the shipping, but after a few days, they charged me $59.10 and sent me a bottle that I didn't authorize. I sent the package back unopened on May 19, 2022, but I haven't received any response or refund from them.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions My old mom didn't know she signed up for a free trial with an order

My old mom didn't know she signed up for a free trial with an order. They charged her for three more months and she didn't get any products. When I called to cancel her prescription and get a refund for the missing products, the company lied to us and said my mom called earlier and got all the packages. I don't like how they make up fake calls and information. I don't suggest anyone do business with this company.

Hide full review

Is Healthy Directions legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Healthy Directions as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Healthy Directions stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Healthy Directions should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Healthy Directions earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Healthy Directions achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Healthydirections.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Healthy Directions website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Healthydirections.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Healthy Directions, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Healthy Directions have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Healthy Directions website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Healthy Directions has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 14 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Healthy Directions protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions I bought some vitamin supliments and didn't know they would keep sending me more without me asking

I bought some vitamin supliments and didn't know they would keep sending me more without me asking. I just wanted to try the magnesium and see if it worked for me. I wasn't impressed and now I'm trying to cancel the order. But every phone number I found says it's not a real number. These are the numbers I got from the bill, the bottles, the catalog, and the package itself - , , , and finally . I'm not sure what to do now. Can you please help me?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions On February 9, I sended a check for $43.79 to "Healthy Directions" for their product ***

On February 9, I sended a check for $43.79 to "Healthy Directions" for their product ***. Bank records show the check was cashed on February 18. I called their customer service (***) who stated they have already sended the product in February. It is now mid April and I have not receive the product. The company refuses to resend the product (if it was sended at all) or give a refund. I live in an assisted living facility and the staff takes special care in making sure I receive all my packages. Taking a person's money and giving nothing in return is not fair.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions I was supposed to get a refund for The *** newsletter since it was getting discontinued

I was supposed to get a refund for The *** newsletter since it was getting discontinued. They told me I would get $34.44 back. I filled out the form they sent me and sent it back to the address they gave me. I got the form back on 2/19 and they said the refund would take 3-6 weeks to arrive. I never got a response, so in late March, I emailed the request to the email address on the form. On April 29th, I called three different numbers they gave me. All the numbers had the same recording and said someone would answer soon, so I kept waiting. After more than 30 minutes, I gave up and decided to write this complaint because it seems like they're purposely avoiding me. I've tried everything and I don't recommend this company.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions I need help with the company 'Healthy Directions, LLC' because my elderly mother got a package without knowing she ordered it, and there's also

I need help with the company 'Healthy Directions, LLC' because my elderly mother got a package without knowing she ordered it, and there's also a charge on her credit card that she doesn't recognize. I spoke to someone on the phone, and they said these are two different problems, but they couldn't fix them. They told me to email customer service, which I did, but I haven't gotten a reply yet. I want to return the product and get my money back. I want the company to send me a form for returns and make sure I get a refund. Also, I want a complete refund for the $197.49 charge. I think they're taking advantage of older people who don't understand what they're agreeing to on the phone, just like other people have complained about.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions I gotta say, I've had some serious issues with Healthy Directions

I gotta say, I've had some serious issues with Healthy Directions. Their online payment thingy is all messed up, and it keeps screwing up my orders. I've complained about it a bunch of times, but they just don't seem to care. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to fix a dang website?

So, get this. I was checking my account today (8/10), and I found out that my Order # *** was supposed to ship on July 29th and 30th. But guess what? It didn't ship because they couldn't find my payment info. Like, come on, guys! I've got my payment info all set up in their stupid Active Refill & Save Programs, so why can't they figure it out?

I've told them about this problem over and over again, but they haven't done a darn thing to fix it. It's like they don't even care about their customers. So now, I'm demanding a refund for the last stuff I ordered. They better give me my money back, or I'm gonna be even more ticked off.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions Healthy Directions has basically stolen almost $966 from my elderly mother, who is 86 years old

Healthy Directions has basically stolen almost $966 from my elderly mother, who is 86 years old. The first order of 9 bottles of their supposed "miracle" Tumeric was billed on September 2, and of course, they charged her credit card. The second order was placed on May 10, for 3 bottles. Just ten days later, on May 28, they invoiced her for another 9 bottles. The most recent invoice was on February 23, once again for 9 bottles. Each bottle supposedly contains 100 tablets. I reached out to Healthy Directions to get copies of the invoices and proof of orders. They only sent me the invoices, without any evidence that my mother actually ordered the product or authorized payment on her credit card. I did some research online and found out that Healthy Directions has received numerous complaints similar to mine. Even their *** account is filled with negative reviews. Today, I spoke to Whitney from customer service and asked to speak to a manager. After waiting on hold for 8 minutes, I was told that ALL the managers were in a meeting. This company needs to be put to a stop!

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions Healthy Directions.Com put me on automatic renewal for a product (Magnesium) I only purchased once

Healthy Directions.Com put me on automatic renewal for a product (Magnesium) I only purchased once. I called today and asked to be removed. I DO NOT do automatic renewal on any product. I have bought other items from them in the past, purely on a one time only basis. The representative (***) said I was removed, but my online account does not show it. This is ridiculous. If I was removed, why doesn't it show it. In order to return the item, they offer no assistance, other than to say "refuse the delivery from the post office. Once you refuse it, it will ship back and they will see I returned it." This is an absurd policy. I will have NO RECORD of a return with a refusal from the mailman. Healthy Directions offers no return label, tracking information or acknowledge how and when I would get my refund. The company DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE PROGRAM ON THE WEB SITE, OR REMOVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. THIS IS DECEPTIVE AND DELIBERATE. I want a retrn label and I expect an immediate refund like reputable businesses do.

G

Healthy Directions My office helps people with their health naturally

My office helps people with their health naturally. We've bought stuff from Healthy Directions before. But this time, they messed up our order. We wanted six small bottles of something, but they sent us two big bottles instead. We called them and explained that we needed the small bottles for different patients, but they didn't care. They wouldn't exchange or send us what we actually ordered and paid for. We told them we've ordered from them before and everything was fine. But this time, they just didn't care about their customers. They said we were lucky before, but now they don't want to help us. It's hard to believe a company would treat their customers like this, especially when it's about helping patients. We don't have a problem with the product itself, just the company.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Healthy Directions On October 14, I ordered some supplements from Healthy Directions, LLC

On October 14, I ordered some supplements from Healthy Directions, LLC. I sent them to my son's address in Charlottesville, Virginia. Today, July 11th, 2022, I called the company to cancel my monthly order. When I told my son about canceling the order, he informed me that he never received any of the monthly shipments. So, I called Customer Service again to address this issue. The Customer Service representative couldn't find any record of my account or any orders going to my son's address. They also couldn't find any charges on my credit card. The representative was unable to assist me in any way. I have attached copies of the monthly charges from October 14, to July 8, 2022, as well as the receipts for October 14, and July 8, 2022. If you need more copies of the receipts, I can send them, but they are the same for every month between November and July 8. I am requesting a full refund of the charges made on my credit card, which is ending in ***. The first charge was on October 14, for $92.61, and the subsequent charges were $70.53 every month from November 12, to July 8, 2022. The total refund should be $727.38 for the merchandise that was never received.

O

Healthy Directions I made a purchase from Healthy Directions, LLC on 5/4/22

I made a purchase from Healthy Directions, LLC on 5/4/22. The total amount was $31.19 plus tax. I bought it as part of a bundle with other products, which I receive every 3 months. Unfortunately, I realized that I accidentally bought duplicate bottles of ***. So, on 5/06/22, I called the company to request a refund and return the extra bottles.

During the call, I found out that another automatic order was on its way, containing 2 products worth $69.59 (from a TV ad). The customer service representative suggested that I include the extra bottle with that order and return everything together. I followed their advice. When I received the second order, I opened it, put the *** bottle inside along with the other products, sealed the package, and sent it back through the post office.

I did receive a credit of $64.41 (excluding shipping) for the returned items. However, they did not refund me for the additional bottle, and to my surprise, they charged me for the return postage. Feeling dissatisfied, I called to complain on 6/07/22. They only refunded me $5.18 in total, which is far less than the $31.19 plus tax that I was owed. This feels like a dishonest practice on their part.

My account number is ***, and the order number for this product is: ***. I want to emphasize that I have no reason to be dishonest. All I want is to receive what is rightfully mine, and I believe the company is being unfair and unreasonable. They should have a record of our phone conversation, which confirms their initial instructions. I expect a full refund from this company, or else I will not recommend them to anyone. Sincerely

Healthy Directions I'm writing this complaint on behalf of my elderly Dad

I'm writing this complaint on behalf of my elderly Dad. On November 4, my Dad sent in a money order of $79.97 for a product he never got. In December , my Mom called Customer Service and explained that the ordered item was never received and they wanted a refund. The customer service rep told my Mom that a refund check would be mailed back to them in a plain envelope without the company's name on it. They waited for the refund but never got it. On January 19, I called myself to resolve the issue. I spoke to a customer service rep named Brittney who said they would send the check as soon as possible. She mentioned seeing notes from previous calls. On January 30, the refund check still hadn't arrived, so I, their daughter, called again and spoke to a customer service rep named Hailey. I explained that we had called multiple times and were always told the check had been sent, but we never received it. AGAIN, she said she would resend the refund check. In February, the refund check still hadn't arrived, so AGAIN I called and spoke to a gentleman this time. I went through the whole story again and AGAIN, he said a check would be sent out and to wait 10-14 days for it to arrive. My parents waited patiently but never received the refund check. My last phone call was in March, where the customer service rep told me my parents' address was undeliverable! I laughed at that because my parents have lived in the same house for 65 years and never had any mail delivery issues! I then asked if I could give my address since I was told my parents' address was undeliverable after calling six times! She said yes, and I gave her my address. She said they would send the check immediately. It's now May 22, and I still haven't received the check, and I've given up on trying to contact this fraudulent company! I'm extremely frustrated for various reasons. My parents are elderly and were taken advantage of. This company is a fraud and preys on the elderly. My parents might not have the means to fight this battle or at least warn the public about this fraudulent company, but I do! My desired outcome is for my Dad to get his money back and to inform the public about the deceitfulness of this company. Please DO NOT ORDER from this company!

Overview of Healthy Directions customer experience

Healthy Directions (healthydirections.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's products, citing poor quality and ineffectiveness. Many have reported experiencing adverse side effects, such as allergic reactions and digestive problems, after using their supplements. Additionally, Healthy Directions has faced criticism for their misleading marketing tactics, with customers feeling deceived by exaggerated claims and false promises. The company's customer service has also come under fire, with numerous complaints about unresponsive representatives and difficulties in obtaining refunds or resolving issues. Overall, Healthy Directions has a significant number of negative reviews, indicating a lack of trust and reliability in their products and services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Healthy Directions contacts