Wegmans Brandtoilet paper

K

I recently bought Wegmans brand toilet paper which is a lil bit cheaper than the normal softer brand I usually get. I opened it a day later and it's terrible I'll never buy their toilet paper brand again. It's super paper thin, not soft at all, and it feels like a super cheap brand I would never buy because I know it's horrible. Feels like "gas station" toilet paper. It's flimsy, almost transparent and being a girl we have to use it every time we go to the bathroom. So unhappy with my Wegmans brand choice. Guess I have to go elsewhere for my paper goods. Especially toilet paper. Not happy Wegmans.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Jan 05, 2017

"Wegmans brand" is technically a generic brand. These are significantly cheaper and often times do not have the same thickness of brand name brands like Cottonelle or Charmin. In terms of toilet paper, higher quality usually requires higher cost.

• Ka
    Katie may Jan 06, 2017

@pobarjenkins It's not the thickness of other brands though. It's horrible. And I will be buying that particular product elsewhere from now on.