Webster BankNot applying a deposit made

I deposited a check on Monday the 10th of May, 2010. I had my deposit slip. I expected $100.00 of that check to be cleared the next day, and the remainder cleared for Wednesday. I have banked with Webster since 2002, so I do believe I am familiar with their practices on deposits, and funds availability.
I checked my account online the next morning about 6am, and about died! The deposit I made did not show as being made! And of course you can't call anyone to correct it at that time, so all sorts of wild things run through your head until you can speak to someone.
I contacted the online tech support at 8am, they checked and verified that they see I made the deposit, who the teller was and where it was made, but it wasn't appearing in my account. They tell me that they put a report in for the problem, and I should see something by the end of the day.
I am on disability, I had to wait a long time to get the check I got, and now they are telling me I have to wait longer to even see it's in my account, and then what? I have to wait even longer for the funds to be available?
I called the Old Saybrook Branch that I made the deposit at, and asked to speak to someone regarding my deposit, and what happened to it? The woman asks for my phone number and tells me they will call me back, I wait, all this time stressing out. I called them back after an hour and a half went by, I spoke to David, he tells me that they know I made the deposit, that they were trying to "FIND it!" what the hell is that supposed to mean? When I make that deposit, they run it through their little machine, and it should show in my account right then and there as money deposited in. He tells me they are looking through all the bags for my check. That as soon as they find it they will call me. I asked him, gee when you find it, is it going to be cleared as it should have been? He said, "Oh I don't know?" I said, "It should be, I made the deposit on Monday, I should have $100.00 available today, and the whole thing cleared by Wednesday." This was at 11:30 am Tuesday. At 12:30 pm Tuesday, I checked online and saw my money in my account, and it showed as ALL the money available! I figured for the trouble I had to go through they cleared it. So I transferred some of it to both of my savings accounts I have with them.
Well, I am extremely aggravated now! I just checked my account, and they made it so the funds were NOT all available, and charged me a $5.00 transfer fee, took the amount out of one savings account, and transferred it back to my checking, but still had it at a -$400.00 balance! Now I am freaking, I paid two bills, believing I had the amount available. Now I am thinking because of THEIR mess up, and the crap they put me through, they are going to have a field day on me with over draft fee's!

I want to know why my deposit did not go in as it should, I made it in person. Was the teller stealing, and or trying to steal? What? They mess up, and I have to pay for it? Great customer service!