Web.comweb hosting - no way to cancel account

I have been ALL OVER my Web.com account trying to cancel my subscription - there is literally no way to do it. I called customer support, they can't help me today because I have to call on a Monday through Friday only (and then they aren't available/put you on permahold.

I had to call my credit card company to block further charges. I called them just today and told them to allow the charges for the month of December but I don't want to pay for January and going forward.

THANK GOD my credit card company is going to help me and they are aware that I am trying to take care of this!!!