Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Auto Insurance & Loan Wawanesa Insurance being charged something that I did not request

Wawanesa Insurance  - being charged something that I did not request

N
Author of the complaint
5:14 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i had called my insurance to add a 3rd vehicle to my policy. I have a teenage daughter, who has a g2, and had already been on my policy as a casual driver prior to all of this. Myself as a primary and my husband as a primary. when I added the 3rd vehicle I was told that I would be called back with a quote however I received a message on my cell telling me he added full coverage for the 3rd car . and I should call the representative back so a week or 2 went byand I finally returned the call fully expecting a full coverage was added and very aware of that except the quote was not about full coverage he actually added my daughter as a primary user. I educated him that I didn't want her as primary what so ever. then he stated that I should've known that if you have more license drivers in the home you can only have one primary per car . I asked for him to change it all back but he did not do as I requested and charged an outrageous amount for something I had no knowledge about prior. then the pmt bounced because this occurred about 3 days prior to funds coming out, I received nsf charges and they don't want to reimburse me. this is not ok for me. what do you think?

Helpful? 0 0