Wawawawa beef steak bowl

B

I just stopped into the Delmar location its now 7:30 pm and they don't have mashed potatoes to make the bowl this has happened at the ocean view, de. Location and millsboro, see. Location as well when I asked what the problem was stay blame was being past off. I would rather you be honest and say we don't do mashed potatoes at this location. I believe this is poor management. As far as ordering or communication. If you are no longer keeping this product in please let me know. Because that's the only reason i go to wawa.