WaterBossTerrible customer service

I just got off the phone with Waterboss customer service. I have owned one of their water softeners for about 5 years and the thing has not worked properly since day one. (Well documented by their own reps.) I just had to buy a 45 dollar part that may or may not work and I can't return it if it does not work. I voiced my complaint to "Rick" and his response was, "OK Sir.' and then hung up. DO NOT BUY A WATERBOSS PRODUCT!!! Lousy products and lousy support afterward. You would think that a company that charges a premium, typically $200 more than a comparable water softener, would step up to the plate and bend over backward to help customers. I guess not. I repeat, DO NOT BUY A WATERBOSS PRODUCT!!! You will regret it.

• Ta
    Tanker2342 Aug 28, 2019

Just spoke to a snarkey little [censored] who knew it all but could not address my problem.

Don't understand how a company with such poor customer service can stay in business.