Waterboss 900Faulty waterboss 900 timer!

D

I cannot recommend the Waterboss 900. In addition to myself, my brother bought one and we both had problems. He had to replace his timer within the first week. They say the part costs $180, but since it was under warranty, they replaced it free. The company wasn't as successful in diagnosing the problems with my unit and it took 5 months before it began to work. Ultimately, it was the same problem... the timer. Finally, the company representative sheepishly told me it was a problem they were aware of and they were trying to fix. Once it started to work, it seemed to work o.k., but my confidence in the company and the produce is shot. I'd suggest looking at something that manufactured well enough to work when you first bring it home.

• Da
    dan Nov 14, 2008

Their "customer service" is a joke. The manual is misleading. Model 950.