Warrior Custom Golfdeceptive business practices

I received a card from warrior saying because I was such a good customer they would like to send me a golf gift grab bag '' absolutely free''. It turns out ''absolutely free'' means 49.95 for s&h. Seems to me warrior is being deceptive in this program, might have said free except for S&H. Absolutely means just that not plus anything.

• Ro
    rob dupped golfer Jun 04, 2008

I just wish I would have read the article before taking them up on a free club and only paying for shipping
    which was 39.95, the sales rep then said why not try a free driver and 3 additional fairway woods and I would get all this for 250.00 (driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, 7 wood, 9 wood). I was very suprised when I got a email 2 days later and was charged 599.00, I quickly called and it took me 15 minutes to get through to their customer service people. You can forget about contacting anyone via their website. The clubs had not been shipped but I was told it takes 1 - 3 days to remove the charge from my card. I wouldn't even use a free warrior club now. They might just be a updated version of the movie the boiler room.

• Mi
    MILTON E Stolz Jul 01, 2008

Correct where Warior golf is conserned, their S&H charge of $ 39.95 seems rather high since I returned clubs via the same carrier (UPS) for a total of $9.51 also they did not distroy my card # as stated but charged another group of clubs on the card. After being told not to. BEWARE OF CROOKS BARING GIFTS.

• Ed
    Edwrd Mar 16, 2009

I have been trying to get an MRA number to return these sub-standard clubs and have been unable to get one. I was also charged $561.95 and hope to get my money back...

• Fe
    Ferrari May 02, 2009

I absolutley love Warriors clubs! I had an amazing experience with this company and I plan to do future business with them. I think those people that complain just werent smart enough to know and understand what there plesant sales people told them. I especially enjoyed my salesrep Richard Tessitore. Top Knotch in my opinion! Haters...get a life.

• Fe
    Ferrari May 02, 2009

i have been a loyal customer of wcg since 1999 and have made a total of 17 oders for 7432.00. i have 3 sets of thier irons and 3 sets of thier woods n 3 e sets of thier hybrids, , , the best thing about wcg is every time i evaluate something for them they give me over 1000.00 worth of FREE product!!!they also give me 45 days or longer if i nee to evaluate thier clubs, , they also give me a lifetime of FREE ADJUSTMENTS, , , NOT 1 OF ALLL THESE MAJOR NAMED COMPANIES OFFER ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT..WHEN U ORDER FROM A MAJOR NAMED COMPANY LIKE TAYLOR, CALLOWAY, PING ETC YOU HAD BETTER MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOVE THE CLUBS!!! BECAUSE ONCE YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD # ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!

Janik Aug 05, 2009

Warior Golf offer to test whatsoever is just the way to get your credit card number. All the rest is one big WHOPPER. They ship you what you did not requested nor ordered and then they charge you (steal from you) hundreds of dollars. The shipped CLUBS ARE PRACTICALY UNRETURNABLE.
    Is this not a sort of criminal conduct?

• Ar
    Arnie Shaffer Sep 19, 2019

order was placed today 9/12/2019 was sent a e-mail order#2475212 please don't send was not what I orderd.Iam missing afree driving iron with a free mallet putter for trying out a Warrior 3-5-7-set of woods

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices