Warrior Custom Golf Logo

Warrior Custom Golf

Having problems with Warrior Custom Golf?

Warrior Custom Golf Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 580 8622 (Customer Service)
15 Mason #A
Thu8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Warrior Custom Golf Customer Service. Initial Warrior Custom Golf complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Warrior Custom Golf above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Warrior Custom Golf. Discuss the issues you have had with Warrior Custom Golf and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Warrior Custom Golf Complaints & Reviews

Warrior Custom Golf3 and 5 woods sent to me for trial and returnable within 60 days.

I was contacted by one of the salespersons for Warrior Custom Golf on Wednesday the 22nt of July. I had dealt with the company before and had bought some clubs. This time he was promoting the Max Edge 3 and 5 woods.
I did not want to spend the money because I am too old to buy those expensive clubs but he told me the company wanted the opinion from players to help them to promote the clubs. He said if I did not want to keep the clubs I had 60 days to send them back for a refund. He was pretty persuasive and I finally said yes. The time is almost up and I can't contact the company because I cant get through on the phone. All I get on the phone is a message that "I you get this message during business hours it means that everyone is busy please call again" and then the phone hangs up. I also wrote an email but with no response. Can you help. Thank you.

Warrior Custom GolfGolf irons

Ordered max edge irons but received jlegacy irons. I was told to return the irons with code1076313 and ra2525626-r. I returned the irons (never took them out of the wrapper). Mailed them back at my expense. They were returned to me. Reason for return:receiver did not want, refused delivery. I am out of my money, can't get anyone at warrior to talk to me (also emailed them twice). I only want what I paid for, or my funds returned.

Warrior Custom GolfOrder not received

I did not get a confirmation or my order, so I have no number to refer to.
      However I do have my bank statement that shows you charged me for my order on 05/25/2020 FOR $59.90 it reads in this manner:
      05/25/202 - Warrior Custom Golfe [protected]-CA - $59.90.

Its funny that I have found 3 customer service numbers to call you, and you state Calforina has put a moratorium on your work. But yet charged my account for the Worrior Golf Balls.

These a great balls and I use them in importat golf tournaments. This time I need them to try the U.S. Open Boise.

In fact I would like to increase this order to another dozen balls. U.S.G Open needs to have you use the same ball with the same number. Please put the number on all balls at number "00".

Please send them out the fastes way.

Warrior Custom Golf — golf club

I received my free golf club and its the wrong one and it is not custom made to my height. The one in the...

Warrior Custom Golf/Holiday Grab Bag — absolutely free holiday grab bag

Just received my "$350" value grab bag from Warrior Golf, what a joke. Here"s what I got for $350, joke...

Warrior Custom Golfmarketing practices

Promotion says absolutely free Mystery club gift, but will not send gift unless you purchase material first and pay up front even though promotion says no purchase necessary. I do not care to purchase any more products because after being told numerous times that my name had been corrected in their system, all correspondence still comes with a gross mispelling. Reps always hang up when I say I am not purchasing anything.

• Al
            ALS78 Nov 25, 2013

You have to be careful with these guys as they are great salesmen. If you're not careful you'll have a set of clubs coming your way before you know it !!
            Now, having said that, I have used many of their clubs and have been satisfied with their performance. I'm an 18-20 handicapper so I probably wouldn't know a great club if it hit me but the woods and hybrids I've received from Warrior have been very solid and I seem to be playing better golf...on some days !!

Sincerely, Alan Schulte

• Ke
            Kevin Hixson Apr 12, 2013

To ALL who think that Warrior Custom Golf is a scam I say BUNK! I saw the promotion for the Tomahawk hybrid 3 and had them send it to me. They did at NO COST to me. The company has been a pleasure to deal with and has treated me like family. I'm in the process of getting a full set and have nothing but praise for the company.

• Wi
            William Turnage Mar 22, 2013

I said that I did not wont any of the clubs and not to charge my bank account $295.00 ..I even called the bank and cancelled the credit card and you still charged my account. tell me how to get the clubs back to you and do not contact me again . my phone number is [protected]. and I would like to have the $295.00 put back in my account at once if not I will have my attorney contact you .

• Wa
            Warrior Custom Golf Feb 04, 2013

Warrior Custom Golf has many differtent promotions throughout the year. Our popular "free" 19' hybrid does not require any purchase, but some other promotions do require an evaluation on additionall clubs in order to receive the free promotional item. we do apologize if we had spelled the customer name incorrectly. If this consumer has any questions or concerns, he or anyone can contact Christina in customer relations at [protected] ext 387

Warrior Custom Golfwarrior clubs are actually great clubs

I have seen the complaints here and wanted to share my opinion:

Last week I picked up the Hybrid because I was frustrated with mine (Burner Tour TaylorMade) and have played two rounds with it. It has become my favorite club in the bag...this is no [censored]T. I hit this 3-Hybrid with shaping ability perfectly. With no wind I can hit a sweet little 225 yard and land my target softly. This is just my sincere input!

Feel free to email me if you think I'm lying or a company rep. I am not. Live in Houston, TX. [protected]@hotmail.com

• Wg
              W Gugino Nov 12, 2012

I am not quite sure of what to think about the post, however; I have a complete set driver 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 wood(s) through lob wedge and have been playing them since 06'. The clubs compare to any high end ones you'll find. I started with a set of irons and the free wedge set, liked the performance so much I decide to purchase the remainder of the set. There are some down sides to mail order clubs, the first of which is shipping (the expense and the physical task), but if you can get past that the quality along with savings should prevail. One of the clubs separated from the shaft, the company rendered the issue fairly quickly and threw in some golf balls to help offset the shipping charges. Unfortunately for me the golf balls were like giving candy to a baby, they are as good as any high price ball on the market. The other down side to dealing with the company is the high pressure sales department. I don't know about you, I don't change my set on a annual basis or every time a new model comes along. Overall I would have to rate them a 4 out of 5.

Warrior Custom Golf — shady dealers

These high pressure con men are good at what they do. They lure you in, take your money and when you want to...

Warrior Custom Golfletter in the mail

I got a letter in the mail with a great offer to try all these different golf products and I couldn't believe it. I have never played a game of golf in my life (but I'm taking it up this summer, so I was interested at first) I thought it was way too good to be true so I googled. Thank you to everyone else who posted about the scam before. I am posting now because I got a personalized letter in the mail. My name is spelled right and everything, that is rare. So everyone else out there, beware! The offer is so tempting, but don't do it!!!

• Ho
                Houston-Golfer Jun 09, 2011

I have to be completely honest here: I freakin LOVE the 3-Iron Hybrid. I am a -3 Index, play Mizuno MP-68 irons, Cleveland Weges, Scotty Putter and Ping i15 3-Wood & Driver...most aggresive set you can possibly play with. I put the Warrior in the back of the closet for a year after doing the "scammish" eval. I got a 3-Wood, 3-Hybrid and LobWedge for about $175 when it was said and done, with X-Flex shafts.

Feel free to email me if you think I'm lying or a company rep. I am not. Live in Houston, TX. [email protected]

Warrior Custom Golf — no complaint

I like warrior I think people like to complain a lot. I've been in telemarketing for a while and...

Warrior Custom Golf — deceptive business practice

I was offered the opportunity to "try" some of their custom made clubs for a period of 45 days, I was not...

Warrior Custom Golfquality

While this company is notorious for it's relentless sales pitches, it also never quits calling no matter how often you decline their offers. A few years ago I accepted a free set of wedges and was immediately sorry that I did because of the inundation of phone calls. The shipping and handling charges exceeded the value of the clubs. My set of clubs spent a few days under water because of a hurricane. I was able to clean up the clubs and I still using them except for the Warrior wedges which were the only ones that got rusted.

• Ak
                  akstevied Nov 05, 2010

We'll see if these fraudster do next

• Ak
                  akstevied Nov 05, 2010

I ordered a three hybrid iron last week and was told that it would be free and all I had to pay was 28.50 for shipping. I just checked my account and they charged me 156.50 for the club. I when I tried calling them I kept getting a number that either didn't work or a messge that said they were closed. However, when I called the sales office someone answered the phone. When I told them what happened. He said they would reverse the charges. Stay tuned I'll let everyone know what happens. But if I were you I would never, ever puchase any clubs from these people. We'll see what Terry Greenwood in the sales Dept or Tim Valencia in the complaint Dept have to say.

Warrior Custom Golf — bad company bad managment

This company is a scam. It is full of non educated employees that get a kick of scaming seniors and taking...

Warrior Custom Golfpoor service

I have been testing several different designs of clubs without any issues with satisfaction until I found that the 1 set I finally felt comfortable with developed cracks in the heads. Because the warranty was changed to one year instead of the "lifetime" for which they were promoted to me as, there was no way to get these replaced unless a new set was purchased. As soon as I began asking for managerial assistance the phone goes dead. I get calls from the mgr assistants asking me to be available for their boss to return my call and then never call back (4 times in 2 months).

• Sc
                    Scott Gillespie Oct 11, 2011

I tried the woods. I was surprised I had to put well over 500 dollars on my credit card to receive a “free hybrid” but did so anyway. I had to try four other clubs out as part of the deal. What happened was I misread the fine print thinking I had 45 days to try the clubs out and then return them. Boy, was I wrong! Just after that time period I tried to return the clubs I didn’t want (I was going to buy two of them). I was greeted with the most ridged sales department I have ever encountered. I was 12 days past 45days (the time begins when they were sent them NOT when I received them) and they emphatically told me there was no was on earth they would make an exception and take them back. They kept trying to give me things I didn’t want (balls & head covers, wedges) to make it up to me. So, I went and reread the invoice and see they make it very ambiguous – it is easy to think you are supposed to try them out for 45 days instead of send them back within 45 days. NEVER do they make it CLEAR with any of their communication they must be returned within this 45-day period. Thus, golfing public beware, this company is trying everything humanly possible to fleece you! Stay away from them AND don’t deal with them. Warrior Golf is a very slick company set up to gather as much money as they can in short period of time; poor business people with no empathy. They got me for lots and lots of my hard earned cash. Spread the word not to deal with these shysters

Warrior Custom Golfscam club deals and shaddy bussiness practice

Aftre trying to send used clubs back that were supposed to be free to try in a promo deal, I found it almost impossible to get satisfaction trying to send them back. When you do get through to the sales person or customer service person they are no help. Thay say that they have no authorization to help you to return the clubs .They will send you over to their high pressure sales person, Rainer. You are badgered to buy more clubs, a fullset of irons, plus wedges etc. After much time wasted, I figured I would just settle on a price. A mistake. I checked my credit card and they are shipping the club set which I earlier refused. They will bill you and sell you stuff on your credit card that you did not buy or want. Please never ever do business with this company or you will be sorry. A lesson learned the hard way. If it sounds to good to be true, it is.

• Da
                      DaddyG Jun 22, 2011

About 10 years ago I fell for a Warrior promotion: Driver + 3-5-7 woods. Decent clubs, but not top of the line. Credit card was charged $500. After 30 days (Didn't wait to get close to 45) I called to return the clubs. They offered me a full set of irons (3-PW), to keep the original order. I said No, thanks. They then offered me a gap, sand & lob wedges to keep the Original order PLUS the irons. I said NO, thanks again. They then offered: All of the above, a shirt, hat, club covers PLUS knock $400 off my credit card to keep the Original order. I said OKAY. They followed through.

The Metal woods were okay (STILL use the 5 wood- best club I've ever hit), irons were decent, and the wedges were excellent. I gave my son-in-law the set (minus 5 wood) when I bought a set of Wilson Staffs, a Cleveland Launcher Driver, and Dunlop (Yes Dunlop) 7 and 9 woods. He still uses the Warrior clubs. Except for the high pressure, I didn't have a terrible experience with this company. I HAVE heard, however, they've gotten pushier. DON'T HOWEVER, DEAL WITH THE HAMMER!!!

Warrior Custom Golfdeceptive & poor customer service

I too fell for the free grab bag for Christmas. After close to an hour on the phone declining multiple offers to try their clubs for hundreds of dollars the operator relented and told me she would send just the grab bag for the shipping charge of $40. She told me that I would receive a confirmation email with the order number and information. I never got an order number from the operator and never received a confirmation email from them. It has been almost two months now with no sign of the grab bag and no way to check on the order status without the order number. The only thing that this company seems capable of doing is billing (the credit card bill went through in two days).

Warrior Custom Golffree grab bag

I have purchased clubs from them back in 2006. They were "Ok"
                      In their email and post cards sent they say call an mention a code (...) and for being a loyal customer, they want to give you a FREE grab bag of gifts just in time for Christmas. Just pay shipping and handeling. Nothing is further from the truth.
                      When I called I was completly insulted by their salesman "John" who wanted to charge me for clubs. Only a small deposit of $459.00 plus tax????? Are you nuts??? To get a shirt and some "FREE Golf Balls? It's the same old bait and switch deal that is there since the begigning of time. I can not and will not ever sugguest this company. Stick me with a fork. I'm done with them!!

• Mf
                          MFAC Mar 17, 2015

I wish I had seen these complaints earlier, written as far back as 2010 and 2012. Here we are in 2015 and Warrior continue doing the same: offering a Free Bag, until you call to find out about it and they try to stuff you with clubs worth +/- $500.00 including shipping, to "try" for which you pay and, if unsatisfied, can returrn - Good Luck with that! Naturally, sales move an economy but I find their sales tactics to be as close to unethical as you can get, and somebody should get them to change their tactics.

• In
                          Infoservinc Nov 07, 2012

Warrior makes great hockey sticks. Their golf clubs and accessories are one step below make them yourself from Monark,

Johnfitz Dec 15, 2010

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that by responding to any special offers regardless of the product is an open invitation to be sold.people it simple and its how this fine country of ours was built

john rolfe Jan 08, 2010

I too got the same card from them offering the free grab bag of free accessories and called the number and gave them the code number and to this day have seen nothing

Warrior Custom Golf — dishonorable service

Definitley unfair, dishonest cheats. The 45-day "free" trial ended on a Saturday. When I tried to call to get...

Warrior Custom Golf — follow up oforiginal complaint

This is a follow up to my original complaint filed 1 day ago. A representative from warrior Golf contacted me...

Warrior Custom Golf — phone calls - investment opportunity?

I got the free hybrid card in the mail. Called the number. Salesman was incredibly smooth, sucked me in. A...