World Golf Tour [WGT] Logo

World Golf Tour [WGT]

Having problems with World Golf Tour [WGT]?

World Golf Tour [WGT] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 15, 2009. The latest review Avatar was posted on Sep 24, 2021. The latest complaint blocked my access to there online game, after I paid aud $50 to purchase in game credits. to by was resolved on Jul 30, 2019. World Golf Tour [WGT] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 25 reviews. World Golf Tour [WGT] has resolved 2 complaints.

World Golf Tour [WGT] Customer Service Contacts

160 Pine Street, Suite 510
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with World Golf Tour [WGT] Customer Service. Initial World Golf Tour [WGT] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for World Golf Tour [WGT] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about World Golf Tour [WGT]. Discuss the issues you have had with World Golf Tour [WGT] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

World Golf Tour [WGT] Complaints & Reviews

World Golf Tour [WGT]Avatar

For 5 weeks I have been emailing wit cust service with no success. My and my opponents avatar are missing parts or there is only a golf club showing and that is with a pink club head. I keep on hearing back that tech support is working on it for players using iOS 10.3.3. I am so discusted with wgt not taking care of this problem. With all the money I have spent for more than a year it seems the only remedy you can come up with is for me to spend money on a new desk top system or purchase a new iPad.
I have asked to speak with so one in charge of the owners of the co pant that are making all this money on u dupes that like the gm, and wish there was another one like it to change to, with no success.
I don't expect this, being my 10 times or more I have contacts you will make any difference.
I have discontinued passing on positive comments to bring more players to wgt knowing that your tech support is so incompetent
Rob Biela (Casbin)
[protected]@comcast.net
[protected]

World Golf Tour [WGT]Timed out

This is not the first time this has happened. I am playing a match and the next shot doesn't load, after a minute or two I communicate with my opponent and they respond theirs is not loading either. Suddenly it loads and I have 15 seconds to shoot and get timed out with a warning. I'm leading by 3 strokes it happens again and I am DQ, Why would I forfeit the match when I'm winning. WTF... So I lose the match and my coins again. What is up with this? Is it your servers??? I don't expect a reasonable reply. Just want you to know I am pissed off... AGAIN. I have issues about losing consecutive days played as well. That's another issue.

World Golf Tour [WGT]no map of hole on first& 8th at pebble beach

I have on hole diagram on my p/c on the first& 8th at pebble beach it is very had to on where to hit the ball very time i am playing this i keep losing balls
      can you fix the trouble am having
      re your e mail i don't know extra information you want
      as stated the trouble is what i stated above can it be fixed or not
      i have removed launcher & re installed have had my computer person look at it the trouble still there

thanks
      hangar214
      [protected]@gmail.com

World Golf Tour [WGT]Golf game

Played a match play game went to extra holes on cabo my opposition hit his ball into the rocks off the tee and it rolled back onto the hard sand? Not possible in real golf get ya act together, he then hit onto the green and won the hole.
        Should have incurred a penalty for the tee shot not gained an advantage. Worse situation I have ever found on wgt and I play almost every day since 2012 and do not complain.

Aug 07, 2020

World Golf Tour [WGT] — Can't login, customer service says to start over

I have an account I have been playing for 10 years. I have spent thousands of dollars on the game over that...

World Golf Tour [WGT]Account disconnected without explanation

Wgt has disconnected my account without warning or explanation and refuses to respond for an explanation of on what grounds that they have done this. I have lost a lot of money on the clubs that I have bought from the site and credits as well, not to mention balls.
          How can this be legal? I see that I am not alone in this problem. Since my account was connected to fb I wonder if I am being punished because of my conservative views and posts there. Thanks — reddawg227

World Golf Tour [WGT]my wgt account disabled

Why is my account disabled i like playing and every time i try to play it says account disabled. can you help me fix the problem so i can use my account to play golf and tournaments. What i really want to know is why it is disabled did i do something wrong to have my account disabled. all i did was play golf and enter tournaments i guess that is grounds to disable my account, if so i dont need to play golf on your site cause all you want is money anyway

1 Response

World Golf Tour [WGT]I am sending you a request to reinstate or don't cancel a wgt player

Hi I know you have rules. Sometimes these rules are not fully understood by players. I am sending this request that the status of player maniabowl not to be droped from playing status. This person did not I repeat did not perform a criminal act as you call it by having two accounts. When your game crashed a few days ago many players were seriously hurt. This also happened to maniabowl. She just tried to get back onto the game. You provided here with a new password to another account she did not remember still active. Maniabowl lives and dreams by this game.. It is her lifeline to the outside world. She is 76 years old and loves this game. I hope you can see to let her remain in the wgt family. Thank you glide7.

Jul 30, 2019

World Golf Tour [WGT] — blocked my access to there online game, after I paid aud $50 to purchase in game credits. to by

To whom it concerns. My name is Greg Thompson, contact Email: [protected]@gmail.com. contact mobile phone...

World Golf Tour [WGT]my account being discontinued

I have beed playing WGT for about two to three months and improving. I reached the Pro level and had gained come credit points to upgrade my clubs. Jcannot ust recently I finished in 13th place in you tournament gaining addition points. Now I'm being blocked for no unknown reasons. I cannot understand Not because I won some points?
                Please responed.
                Skyflyer2

Jan 25, 2019

World Golf Tour [WGT] — disabled account

My account was disabled for some reason! I have money on my account and if they are not going to enable my...

Jan 16, 2019

World Golf Tour [WGT] — stealing immortality scammers

I've been sending in messages over several weeks and never have I got a response back from the company. Thi...

WGT Golf/Topgolf — online golf game

WGT is a rip-off/Scam. They use a program called VEM to screw every player out of the points they have...

World Golf Tour [WGT] — world golf tour (wgt)

Hi my on screen game name is shootah62 I've been a member for over 3years and spent a considerable amount of...

World Golf Tour [WGT] — account suspended

Disgusting organisation ! Been a member for 2 and 1/2 years, and probably about 6 months in invited my...

World Golf Tour [WGT] — lost 900 dollars

Sue this company I am getting really sick tired of being ripped off by these [censor] the moderators are fng...

WGT Golf Game for iPadthe game

Starts off as easy to get you addicted, then you start winning against much higher ranked players, once you reach tour pro or master level and have purchased or watched millions of ads you start loosing on big money games against hacks and alike ?
                  Also they seem to favour players from s/f/sisco ?
                  Then when you complain they offer WGT coins which are worthless and can only be used to play big money games .
                  The sponsorship is another load of bull ! New items do not in anyway improve performance, yet the say they do ! The game is a crock of Sh/73 to say the least, they are robbing the less fortunate in my opinion .
                  Please address this complaint and get it sorted .
                  Many thanks Clive

World Golf Tour — crooked results every game

This company tries to sell golf equipment to be used to improve one's performance in the game. The exact...

World Golf Tour — you

I have come to the world of golf on Monday 29/05/2017 As a family day out to shoot some balls with my 8 year...

World Golf Tour — login impossible!

I have been attempting to login to my account and play WGT tournaments without success. This has gone on now...