The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved WarranTech — warranty on tv
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We experienced horrible service from Warrantech in trying to get them to replace our 56" DLP TV after the serviceman indicated that the light generator was no longer available and indicated it could not be repaired. We called over and over again to no avail, had been placed on hold for extended periods of time, and received promises that a replacement would be ordered yet the delivery date was never confirmed. Finally, we posted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The BBB has numerous complaints for Warrantech and has given them an "F" rating. The BBB was quick to respond to our complaint and forwarded information about the complaint to Warrantech. We immediately noticed a difference in the response that we received from Warrantech. Within a few weeks, we received a comparable replacement TV. We are very appreciative of the BBB and advise others to inform them of the problems they have experienced with Warrantech.
More WarranTech Complaints & Reviews
- WarranTech - harassing phone calls about auto warranty!
- WarranTech - not honoring contract
- WarranTech - beware customer
- WarranTech - obviously scammers
- WarranTech - do not purchase a warranty
- WarranTech - very very poor extended warranty provider
- WarranTech - warranty & call problems
- WarranTech Corporation - plan #8654962401 - warranty issue
- WarranTech - stay away
- WarranTech - Appliance