Walmartwont sell cd to my child.

V

My 12 year old daughter was caught shoplifting there and they made a big deal over it all over CD's totaling $100 more or less. For a company that makes that much money to be harsh on a child is wrong. Come on she is only 12 years old. She even admitted she would have bought the CD's but they refused to sell them to her since they were parental advisery. Who are they to tell my daughter what CD's she can and can't get. They think that because they are the biggest retailer they can tell us how to raise our children. Also she is only 12 years old, she does not know any better. If it was an adult I can see why they would be so uptight but this is a 12 year old. I have no problem with her listening to those CD's who are they telling me what my child can and cant listen to that is my job not theirs.

Also for the idiots who are planning on asking why did I not purchase the CD's for her. For one thing she was shopping with a friend's mother. Another thing, who are they to say that she cannot buy the CD's that is my job not theirs.

I even offered to buy the CD's for her but they told me that she already committed the crime. I even asked them if I could buy the CD's after this whole thing is done with, they told me that they would excort us out of the store and she would not be allowed in the store without a parent, and if we do return to the store she is not to leave my side. I won't be returning and I bought the same CD's for her at Target.

Hogwarts Student Zachary Jan 29, 2012

That is what keeps the site interesting walmartex, while you are offended by these fake posts many people find them entertaining. Also there is a slight possibility that this is true.

• Wa
    WalmartEx Jan 10, 2012

Complaint Board, I will not post on here again...It didnt take me long after reading a few of your posts to realize that the posts that you allow on here are ridiculous... I thought this was an actual respectable site. I see some posts are, but too many dumb ### without a clue on here...

• Wa
    WalmartEx Jan 10, 2012

The retailer gives them every opportunity to pay for the merchandise, once they pass all points of sale with out paying for the merchandise...It is to late to pay for it. And they should all be held accountable, especially at age 12. Because at age 17, they go to jail. It is your job as a parent to teach your child right from wrong. Stealing is wrong, its against the law. They should be harsh...obviously your child didnt learn that it was wrong from you. Maybe you as the parent should have been held accountable for your childs actions, since you think they were to harsh on your child.

Hogwarts Student Zachary Dec 31, 2011

However on the serious side. She did know she was doing wrong. She is like 12 not 5, 6 or 7.

Have a good new year, and make it her New Years Revolution to stop getting in trouble at school and with the police.

Hogwarts Student Zachary Dec 31, 2011

Well for your child to get caught was not that bright either. She is obviously not a good thief if she does not know how to get away with it.

• Da
    Danglingjohnson Dec 31, 2011

Get real...

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

You don't believe me because you think all Indians are liar's and thieve. I would put a screne shot but I lost the proof and I know that they are the ones who sent me the message, as for that Kevin person he has not posted to me.

father of triplets Dec 20, 2011

"Wrong Father of Triplets, both he and WGAS called me a paki and terrorist."

Somehow I doubt this. I know Zachary(online) and reading his replies I know he does would not post these replies. As for WGAS, don't know if it is true or not, but I am 99.[protected] percent sure you are making this up about him as well

Maybe you did get the racist comment but if you did check to see who you actually got it for. If anyone posted a comment like that it is most likely Kevin Richard.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

Wrong Father of Triplets, both he and WGAS called me a paki and terrorist.

father of triplets Dec 20, 2011

Wrong again racist. Zachary most likely did not post anything wrong. You randomally get that message. You don't have to post racial or vulgar comments. You have not been on this site long enough to get these messages or posted as many messages. You if you continue to be a member of our "racist" site will soon be getting that message and when you do I can assure you it has nothing to do with your race.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

Zachary the reason you are getting those messages is most likely because you are posting racist and vulgar comments. I have never gotten one yet.

WGAS
    You are white and ashamed to admit it. Why else would you say it is none of my business.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

I ask what color are you if you are not white. The fact is most of the drinking problems are created by whites. Blacks are blamed for everything of their problems.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

All I did was tell people not to reply to my complaint. There is too much racism in this world. I guess the public is all racist. Kind of sad rally.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

So because you bigots are bashing me because of my race I am the one that needs help. Seriously you are all sick.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

They have to protect their customers and I was harassed by three or four different customers. If other customers are harassing me they have to take action. Instead they sided with the white people.

I am sure the child is non white. Big companies usually get away with racism. Also if you think racism is a joke you are sick in the head.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

I have a right to post my views and my experiences just like everyone else. If you don't like me based on my religion keep your opinion's to yourselves. I posted a review where I was treated rudely because I was Indian. I was discriminated against when I went shopping at Walmart by other customers, and they did nothing to help me when customers were rude to me including a 12 year old boy. Then I was falsely arrested for theft. Instead of taking my side all you white members harassed me.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

It all depends on the darkness of your skin and my skin does not turn red when I am embarrassed. Also who said I was a Native Indian? Just from India. So grow up and get your facts straight before judging others.

Racist against Indians Dec 20, 2011

I bet though your daughter did something wrong they were harsh on her because she was non white. If she were white she would have been allowed to get away with a warning. Instead they arrested her and embarrassed her. Come on just because our faces can't turn red from embarassment does not mean Indians(as I am) or blacks do not have feelings.

caseyro Dec 20, 2011

V man needs a reality check. This incident gave you a valuable chance to teach you daughter what is right and wrong, but what can I say, you blew it. Victimizing your daughter's actions will only lead to worse incidents in the future. You had the chance to teach your daughter that what she did was terribly wrong. But because you fail to be a good example to your kid, there is no telling what will happen in the years to come. When your daughter is 18, she might justify stealing more valuable merchandise from Nienam Marcus and end up spending time behind bars, footing her legal bills to dear old dad. Eventually, it'll hit you like a 2X4. FYI, you can spend your time criticizing grammar skills on this site, but that doesn't change what a poor parent you are.

• Qu
    Queen Basher Dec 15, 2011

Huh, your brat stole $100's worth of cd's, and all you do is cry about walmart? To bad your brat is only 12, she should be tried and convicted and placed in prison!

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Dec 11, 2011

At least your opinion and your grasp of the English language are equally developed

V man Dec 11, 2011

Oh that explains it. But in my opinion spell checks are for chumps. It wastes time and not one notices anyway if you spelled something wrong.

V man Dec 11, 2011

Yeah right you ar ten and you can spell shenagians, my daughter can't either so try another one first born triplet.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Dec 10, 2011

You guys have to be from the south

V man Dec 09, 2011

Besides the items her son stole was only worth $1.

V man Dec 09, 2011

If you think selling your six year old son out is the correct thing to do you have issues.

• Su
    suzanne kassa Dec 09, 2011

sHE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO PURCHASE THEM FOR A REASON. A GOOD ONE AT THAT. YOU SHOULD B MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT SHE IS PUTTING IN HER HEAD. IF THIS WAS OK WITH YOU. THEN U AND YOUR DAUGHTER NEED A LESSON IN LIFE! WE SHOULD BE COMPLAMENTING THE WAL MART EMPLOYEE WHO FOLLOWED THE RULES AND CARED! RIGHT ON WALMART

Cathy U. Dec 09, 2011

Well, if you are real at least he won't do this again after this experience. However what about your daughter. She most likely will(unless the store decides to press charges) She will do it again knowing she can wrap you around her finger with her excuses. Making him apologize for a wrong is called parenting. You should try it sometime. Hopefully before your daughter moves on to more serious things. One day she is going to try drugs or drive drunk because she CAN. Because you she knows you will make excuses for her rather than punish her.

V man Dec 09, 2011

Cathy, perhaps you are okay with selling your son out but I would never treat my daughter this badly. Imagine how scared your little six year old was when he had to apologize to the manager who is probably four times his size. You berated my parenting skills on another website where I posted this. You all judge my parenting skills but what about Cathy who forced her son to apologize to an adult. Imagine how scared the child was on the drive there.

Cathy U. Dec 09, 2011

My six year old son stole a few $1 toys while we were shopping. I had no idea until we went home and my 11 year old told me. I called the store to explain the situation and told the manager I would make my son bring the items back. I told him not to shrug it off, or say it is okay don't do it again. I then made him return the items and apologize. Right now he is not to leave my site when we go shopping. This is not the manager's suggestion but mine, until he can earn his trust. He can't go look at the toy department with his older brother, he cannot go to the next aisle ect until I feel he can be trusted again.

• La
    last born triplet Dec 05, 2011

i am ten and I know better than your daughter not to steal so raise her right.

V man Dec 03, 2011

She has never been caught stealing from other places. Learn to read. The problems she had was at school by a few nasty girls. I called one of them a ### and threatened to slap her and she went and told her parents who warned me that they would go to the police if I did.

• Richard In San Antonio Dec 01, 2011

Read this site !!!

• Im
    IMD1 Dec 01, 2011

I disagree Anti-Alien. i do not believe they are the sole reason for the site's downturn. I see other factors that have had an affect on the site. The downturn trend began before the m3c people became more active.

• Anti-Alien-Death-Squad Dec 01, 2011

Ellen, I think the complaints I see the peanut gallery turn out for are 100% false. They do it so they can feel involved in something. Notice that no matter how ridiculous or "airtight" the troll complaints are, the more all these vapid m3cer's comment. I think they take turns putting up fake complaints to stroke each others' egos. They are the sole reason this site is experiencing its current downturn

Home depot sucks Nov 30, 2011

You know what for all of you bashing the father he is not the one who stole the CD's so don't judge him.

father of triplets Nov 22, 2011

Isn't it up to the parent whether the child is allowed to post here or not. I mean this site has no age restrictions. My ten year old's have created a review here as well. Also you complain about how you don't want people telling you how to raise your children. Why are you telling other children what sites their parents should be allowing their children to visit when you do not want people telling your child what CD she should be allowed to buy. I do agree that it is your decision what she listens to. However they have to go by the law. If your daughter lied and said you gave permission the store could get fined for selling the CD to a minor. The cashier could lose her job. Besides those lyrics on the Parental Advisory CD's have much worse content than what a child can see on here. Also if I think someone is posting something sexual I simply do not allow my children to visit that review.

V man Nov 22, 2011

Well 13 year olds should not be allowed on this site period. His parents should not allow him on here.

father of triplets Nov 22, 2011

Quote: Also she is only 12 years old, she does not know any better.

And whose fault is that? It is your job as a PARENT to teach her right from wrong. We are talking about a 12 year old who knows exactly what she is doing. We are not talking about a four year old who does not know that you exchange money for goods, who does not know that taking something from a store without paying for it is stealing. We are talking about a 12 year old. Even my ten year olds know better than that.

Quote: First of all Zachary you are an adult so you would be able to buy the CD even if your parents said no you would be allowed to buy it.

Wrong again, Zachary is a 13 year old child not an adult so he too would not be allowed to purchase the CD without a parent to buy it for him.

V man Nov 22, 2011

Julie. I am aware of the law. But I gave my daughter money to buy the CD and told her she was allowed to buy it. They still refused to buy it for her.

Zachary they do not know that my daughter has a history of getting suspended at school and all three times it was because she was being picked on and the teacher was being unfair and showing favourtism.