Walmart Stores — charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included)
Walmart sent us a defective vacuum cleaner and after speaking with Customer Service, they sent us a label for us to return the faulty unit. In return, they sent us a replacement for that vacuum.
I had FED EX pick it up and tracked the return until it was received and signed for. Just now, we were charged for the vacuum AGAIN as they are now claiming they never received the return.
We are senior citizens living off of my Social Security and we can not afford these kinds of costly mistakes, especially since we will not receive the monies for 5-10 business days.
This DISGRACEFUL behavior is one that screams they do not care about their customers nor their overcharges. Walmart's behavior has now changed our opinions on buying from them in the future. Their attitude and behavior in this is positively shameful.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!