Walmart Picture Me Studios - Fremont, Warm Springsutterly appaling service - hazard to take your picture here

S

My experience with Walmart Pictureme studios has been the most appaling service I have ever received from any business ever.

Here is my horror story about Picture me studios.

I made an appointment using the online system for picture me studios at http://www.pictureme.com for last Sunday 6pm appointment at the Fremont, CA Walmart located on 44009 Osgood Road. On Sunday at about 4 pm I got a call from Picturemestudios in Fremont Walmart saying that they do not I said okay and rescheduled for the next saturday (today) at 6pm

I showed up promptly at 6pm today studio with my 7 month old son in hand and my daughter to take our annual Christmas photo.

I saw this woman who was talking on the phone, and at the same time chewing and staring at the computer screen. I gently told her, "Hi I have an appointment".. Now without looking away from the screen or even without any eye contact, she says "I do not see an appointment" now.

I then proceeded told her my story - saying that this was a re-scheduled appointment from a week back. Her response was - "I dont have an appointment, I dont have an appointment" in an extremely rude tone. I was getting a bit concerned. I expected a bit more courtesy if they had messed up the appointment. I didn't see any word of apology or remorse. On the contrary, the woman got even more belligerent - saying "You can't just walk in.."

At this point. I asked her her name - to which she responded "I dont have to give you my name". Like other walmart employees I was expecting her to have a name tag - which she didn't have.

Then I asked her "Could I please speak to a manager". Upon which her response was "I don't have a manager", then I said is there a "supervisor at walmart", to which her response was - "I am not part of walmart, I dont care you can go talk to anyone you like".

I then stepped outside and asked for a walmart supervisor - I found this woman who was very courteous and said that "Picture me is not part of Walmart" and you would have to call them directly.

I decided then and there to walk out of there and never again to take a photo at walmart - nor even visit that store. It is unbelievable that Walmart can rent out space to a horrendous company like this. Extremely POOR SERVICE with no accountability. I wonder how this comapny can be in business.
After I came back, I searched on the internet.. and lo and behold I was not the only one. Several people have complained about this company and don't think it has any effect on them.

NEVER USE THE PICTUREME STUDIOS IN WALMART FREMONT. This is the worst service I have received from anyone, I repeat anyone. Shame on Walmart for associating themselves with such a company. I don't think I will shop at this walmart again.. it has left a really bad taste in my mouth.

I am going to followup this letter with a snail mail letter to Walmart and Pictureme. They should atleast hire staff with some courtesy.

• Oh
    ohmygoodness2 Dec 29, 2010

I feel we were completetly ripped off by Picture Me portrait studio.
    We were presented with the packages that ranged from 327 to 109.
    The individual sheets were qouted at 20-30 a piece. The picture CD was qouted at $250. Thinking that we ordered one of the cheaper packages, we left spending $150, and a sick feeling in the pit of our stomaches. When I got home, I looked online and saw that you could order individual sheets for 9.99. I am going back tomorrow and demanding a complete refund. The reciept also has a $10 portrait smiles club charge tacked on, which we never agreed to pay. It also shows that we took home something for 29.99, and we never took anything home. Never, ever go to this studio.