• Ti
    Tina Benjamin Oct 31, 2013

I my grandbaby to get Christmas picture made last year at Walmart with the portrait Studio. When I went to Walmart to get my pictures cause I hadn't hear anything. When I arrived I found out they was no longer there and they was outta business. I went to service desk and I was given a number to call and I called the number and I was told that my pictures was coming to walmart they should be there soon just check with Walmart for pictures. I checked back later and Walmart told me they dont have any pictures. Want b getting any more if you get them you have to check with Portrait Studio. Neither person told me they was outta business. I didnt want my money back I wanted my pictures. The people at Walmart is telling me I cant my money back period. Both places giving me the run around about my pictures instead of just sayin I want get any pictures just get money they making me think I could still get them $53 is too muchmoney to just throw. If I cant get my pictures I want my money back please. Those are the only pictures I have of my grandbaby.

• Ar
    ArturoG Aug 21, 2013

I have done the same thing, calling the corporate office, and they did respond positively, but was referred to their local office. I received a call from the local office, given a manager and then another manager. She asked that I bring in my receipt in and they would review their videos and determine what needed to be done, "if anything". Excuse me, I am reporting theft on a large scale that appears to be inbred in their staff, not a single incident. I am taking my complaint to a higher level and see if anything is done; the Federal Trade Commission has been helpful in the past.
    Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

• Pa
    patrice Williams Aug 13, 2013

Did you do anything about it

Chrissy_ Aug 08, 2013

Okay so I got my moneycard and everything was fine, I mean except the fact that you have to be 18 or older . I have the card from the mail, it came in months ago. I went on the website and tried to look up my balance.. No luck . I put in numbers maybe 8 times and at the top the same thing kept appearing in little red letters ( Card Invalid ) So not only can I not even find out how much money I have, I can't even spend anything! I'm 17 and I got this as a gift. But hell, I don't even want it! So Walmart can take their stupid ### card without me shoving my fist down everybody's throat!

• Sm
    SmartShopping Aug 02, 2013

That wal-mart has Charmin Ultra Soft 12 rolls on sale for $6.97!

• Cy
    cynthia jones 24 Aug 02, 2013

Its really horrible to know that you can't go to a simple store and shop in peace without getting harassed by the trailer park trash bad employees that work there. Orlando is the epitome of trash and there are many bad people in that city. Orlando is a horrible horrible city…most of the people in this city you encounter are trash..angry bitter deranged lunatics..this is not a joke…this is the geenral population of orlando. You will only find very trashy disturbed people here…who are mean abusive and sick in the head and like being bullies or putting others down. Also it seems if you complain about an employee that is abusive to a customer, nothing is done about these cretins and they are able to get away with their bad actions and even repeat them... So Im writing about my experience at a neighborhood Wal-Mart (located on alafaya and lake underhill in Orlando, fl) with a hideously ugly trailer trash wh*re…cashier, who looks like ugly trailer trash, and is so mean and abuses innocent customers for no reason and terrorizes them and gets away with it….this ugly trailer park wh*re should be fired, but as usual in orlando when there is a crazy deranged employee who harasses customers, these roaches usually get promoted or nothing happens. My experience not only shocked me, but I was left upset and traumatized by it all because I went in there late at night to peacefully shop and get my items and got harassed yelled at mistreated and bullied by a sub human psychopath who shouldn't be dealing with customers or the general population but should be put back in jail or the trailer park where this disgusting evil angry filthy worthless wh*re belongs|.

I went to the neighborhood wal-mart located on alafaya trail and lake underhill at around 3 am on 8-2-2013|. When I went inside, there was this ugly troll looking thing working there (the female im speaking of) and I nicely asked her a question about something.. Now, you’d think that people would be nice and respond nicely…to a simple question? But this rude [censored], answered back RUDELY to me, and was really short and snippy as if she was just being mean for no reason and seemed glad she was being mean to me|. I’m an attractive female so this happens a lot in orlando because the people here are very angry disgusting weird sick people;. They are either jealous or insane but this crazy mean [censored] fit into the cateogry|. Ok no problem…I don’t care if she was kind of rude to me it wasn’t a big deal, . I shopped all my items and then went to check out but before I went to check out I had to get something else. Then the ugly trailer park wh*re was standing there, and she rudely said “I”LL TAKE YOU HERE” basically just to be a [censored] right off hand….i just said…oh I” and before I could finish my sentence, this rude [censored] yelled WHATTTT”????? really loud…just to be mean and she yelled it very loud- as if she couldn’t hear me though I barely had said a word. She did it to be really mean to me and be obnoxious and just bully me for no reason, b/c she is hideously ugly I assume and jealous and just has to be abusive to a pretty female. I’m a very nice polite person and this was uncalled for and this horrible ugly red headed witch should be fired or reprimanded for thinking she can bully people. Also let me explain there are many very ugly looking people in orlando, fat and ugly and usually THESE are the bullies…they especially like to bully pretty nice people b/c for some weird reason they feel they can dominate kind nice people. It’s a sick thing and these warped people seem to think this way—this is what this crazy *** was doing…you could tell she was getting off on it and found it funny to yell and try to make me feel *** or just pick on me that way as she sort of 'smirked and smiled" after doing it because she was trying to upset me or just project her anger onto me as most psychopaths do.

I was of course then upset at her disgusting rude behavior, she had no reason to just yell and talk down to me that way. She was being rude and a [censored] for no reason…probably because she’s ugly filthy trailer park trash, old, *** and works at wal-mart…so she’s bitter and just wants to take it out on customers. Now this [censored] has red hair, looks about 60 or older and its long reddish hair, wears glasses and works the night shift I assume. So, of course now this hideous mean nasty rotten troll has to check my items out and at that point I should have requested anotehr cashier, but the problem is these days, there are so many crazy angry mental and deranged people out there…you don’t want to cause controversy or make things more difficult, so you just take your chances. This crazy woman already showed she is mean abusive and a bully and is bullying me for no reason…I should have. However, I went ahead and began to place my items on the conveyor belt. She began making it move of course to make it more difficult for me to just place them. Yes usually they have it move but they wait until you put all or most of your items, but she was continuing to be meaner and meaner and this hideous troll was NOT going to be in my presence without being abusive to me every minute she could get. Apparently, she was just so angry at me, an innocent customer for no reason and just angry in general and taking her anger out on random people. Of course no greeting or anything as this rude [censored] was getting a worse attitude with me, acting angry and slamming my things in bags….then, I showed her an attitude back just lightly slamming things on the conveyor belt b/c honestly I am really tired of these ugly orlando freaks just thinking they can pick on and abuse people esp NICE people for no reason. This crazy [censored] was warped angry bitter and has NO right doing this to any customer..ive worked as a cashier before and I WORK in customer service…if I ever did that in any of my jobs I would be reprimanded, but its surprising the things that criminal type trailer trash get away with in this horrible city—so long as you DO wrong to others, nothing will happen to you apparently. The people here seem to reward bad actions or any wrong. Also I would never do that to any customer...why would you do that to anyone much less a nice person? while working customer service jobs I am always extra kind to nice people and extra grateful for their kind attitudes as well. its sickening how in this warped society of today, these sick disgusting people are MEAN to nice people and abuse them MORE and take advantage of people who are nice rather than be nice to them.

Also this angry troll thing was ‘smirking’ as she was doing all this because she is an angry lunatic who was happy she was bullying me and that it was upsetting me—how twisted are these crazy people out there these days that they get off on abusing random people and feel HAPPY doing it? What kind of sick freaks exist in society today? You cant go to the store without dealing with this kind of terrible abuse and nonsense…just for shopping at wal-mart?? Taking the anger of a bitter ugly trailer park disgusting psycho from ***? this isnt' right or fair...this horrible lunatic psycho woman shouldn't even be allowed to have her disgusting hideous presence amongst the general public much less be in a position where she can abuse them for no reason...

So then the crazy evil [censored], gave me a total and I paid and I was trying to leave, but the rude angry troll still had an attitude and this [censored] had put all my few items in like 7 bags unnecessarily and all my items were spread out towards her side, most cashiers will twist the bag thing so you can get your items…I said to her..excuse me but can you push that to the side so I can get my items? Then this troll got mad and got upset and made a comment to me…she got angry (I cant remember what she said) but I said…oh yeah great customer service?? Then she began yelling and I said you’re REALLY RUDE…you have NO right to treat people this way…she said…EXCUSE ME WHAT DID YOU SAY???? I said YOURE RUDE….she said…WELL EXCUSE ME BUT IM REALLY BUSY!!! I maen are you joking me…this crazy animal feels she can yell at customers, yell mistreat innocent women for no reason and smile about it then continue to harass or berate them??? I don't know what kind of terrible world we live in today where crazy deranged animals/cashiers harass and berate customers and are mean to them for NO reason at all and feel they can bully and abuse people and get away with it. What kind of sub humans exist in society today its shocking. and these worthless trolls do this to 'NICE" people mostly...because they don't pick on angry evil people like themselves...they feel they can mistreat nice kind people. Sickos out there and this horrible ugly troll [censored] I hope she wench is reprimanded because I can tell you one thing...when I go into Wal-Mart, I NEVER want to be subjected to this ugly evil rat again and no customer should EVER be subjected to inhumane or rude or abusive treatment by ANY employee much less some pathetic cashier who I can guarantee has no education, is mean angry disgusting, is from a trailer park and Is just a trash person.

how dare this awful [censored] feel she can treat someone this way, and worse, these trolls like this wh*re are PROUD of being mean to someone and are glad they did this to some innocent person? this woman is a psychopath of some sorts or just an angry bitter ugly freak..either way...she needs to be kept AWAY from customers and back in the cages where criminal ugly trailer park trash like her belongs...she is an animal...(sorry insult to animals of course) but a jungle creature and should not be around the general public...nuts like tehse need to go take their anger out on something else or be working in the stockroom and away from the public and I hope this psycho [censored] is reprimanded for terrorizing innocent customers late at night...I was traumatized by it really upset and shaken up by having to get abused and get into a confrontation just for shopping at Wal-Mart. I'm a peaceful and nice person and do anything to avoid any kind of issues or confrontation and there are psychopaths working at Wal-Mart who think they can bully and abuse customers...im going to be taking this to corporate if I have to because this sick troll and monster is not going to get away with her abusive actions...

jason_woody Jun 29, 2013

please be warned if going to these walmarts in texas . i have found 4" deck screws laying in the parking lot near the tire & auto motive center . witch i know for a fact they weren't there 15 mins earlyer . when i started to pick them up out of the parking lot while going to my 4x4 one of the employes smarts off if you get a flat we can fix it for you . the gonales texas & port lava texas location . so its like after i buy stuff from you the first time, your still trying to screw me for a second time .

• Why The Long Faces May 21, 2013

What was the medication? Walmart does not compound medications so how exactly was anything mixed wrong? If it is a liquid antibiotic it does not require much to add distilled water to dry powder and shake.

• To
    tom roh May 21, 2013

I have been getting a med for over three weeks come to find out them mixed it wrong so that time meds didn't work and I am out 340.00 dollars and they cant tell me why

Sarah Roggatz May 09, 2013

is it true i cant get my direct deposit onto my card with out filling out a form? i gave my employer my routing # and account # but now that i go to see my check it is not there and it says i need to fill out a form and that could take 1 to 2 pay periods..WHAT?! who can afford that?!? can anyone answer this question for me? did you have to send in a form or did you just give your employer your info and your money was already on your card when it was due???

• Mo
    Moc17 Apr 29, 2013

I purchased a prepaid Walmart Money card, about two months ago. Expecting to receive a personalized card in the mail. I spoke to several representatives, who wasn't very helpful at all. I Finally got a hold to one who assisted me, and told me the steps to go about to receive one. Which was verifying my personal information this was April 11, 2013. When I finished the process of the card, I received an email too my phone stating I should be getting the card 7-10 business days with a verification code, now they're telling me I'm not eligible for a personalized card. How tf is that so? Why in the hell would I purchase a card just to use for one damn day?! I'm fed UP! WITH THIS MISLEADING, FALSE INFORMATION THIS IS REALLY
    SAD THE COMPANY IS UNPROFESSIONAL & IS NOT ABIDINGY BY ITS PURPOSE & WHAT IT stands for and its policy!

sSTANDS FOR

• Why The Long Faces Apr 18, 2013

The card is on your Connexus profile. If you have more than one card on file, you just need to show them a copy of the card so they know which is which. It is not incompetence it is reality.

ted edgecomb Apr 18, 2013

Complaint Description:
    I tried to get my prescriptions filled and the incompetence of pharmacy staff and them losing my copay card was to much to take. They lost my copay card for medicine I need to take for a heart attack they where rude and I will never use them again. I recorded the entire event on a recorder I advise everyone who reads this do not go there they are horrible.

• Kr
    kristih2244 Apr 16, 2013

My only issue with the Wal-Mart card is that they *say* that they post your money as soon as they receive it, yet, one paycheck, it came in between 12 a.m. and 3 p.m. the day before payday, then last week, it came in at 8 a.m. on payday, and then I'm waiting on a bonus check that is scheduled for tomorrow, and it's still not in yet.

Why complain? Because when we had Netspend (we quit because of all the fees incurred by them), his check was in every Weds. night between 9:30 and 10:30 pm and his bonus would've been here yesterday at 1:45-2:15 p.m. I know this for a fact because we'd been Netspend customers since 2007, and it's always been consistent. Tax time is the only time we get thrown off on it actually being ON payday or a day or 2 later, because of their systems processing so much extra work.

Long story short, I KNOW that his employer sends the money earlier, but Wal-Mart Money Card holds it. So, if you're wanting/needing one of those " receive your paycheck up to 2 days earlier" cards, don't get this card.

Terence Zaoui Apr 09, 2013

I got the credit card "discover" to pay for a laptop purchased last summer.
    Since last summer, I have been paying, always on time, before the 26th of each month, the amount of 50$ (minimum payment is 25$).
    On March 2nd 2013, about 3 weeks before due date ( March 26), I paid 50$. Few days ago I received a late fee of 25$.
    Today, I got a call from that credit company asking us to pay the fee. I had an argument with them on the phone during 30 minutes, they tried to convince me that I paid March balance too early and that's why I get a late fee!!! These guys do not have even a bit of shame !!!

Comments
    Comments

• Si
    sikeya hobbs Apr 07, 2013

I have paid for my children pictures and the managers at walmart said no one has been there all week and i would like my childrens pictures because i paid for the pictures in full and i have my receipt for them

• Ri
    Ripped off again! Mar 19, 2013

Another what a nightmare! I have had this card now for 1 1/2 years. In that time I have had 3 unauthorized transactions steal money off my card balance. In every case they have told me that I have to wait 9 days for the funds to be credited to my account. Here's the fishy part. All 3 times the category said Hotel/Motel even though the business name was not a hotel, and was from the same town of location. I personally think that they are either selling my information or they are themselves tapping peoples accounts and holding the funds to see if anyone files a complaint, if they don't, they simply keep the funds! I tried looking up the business's that posted the charges to my card and in all three cases couldn't locate a legitimate business. The BBB doesn't have them listed either. Once I get this last set of fees reversed I'm canceling the card and will never use one again! I do believe they have found yet another way of ripping off the customer! I guess Walmart thinks that this isn't hurting their reputation (like they need any help) they are so wrong! Why in America is this allowed when the consumer has no way of retrieving "their" personal funds is beyond me! I suppose from here on out I will simply go back to purchasing a money order to pay my bills or go back to the age old writing a check. No more walmart!

• Ju
    justinwk91 Mar 16, 2013

Code Adam is for Missing children. This comes from a walmart cashier.

• Ki
    Kittenlyric Feb 17, 2013

I just had my check direct deposited 2 days ago. Now I go to check my balance and it is 0. I just about had a heart attack. I called up the line and all I get is the systems are down and they can't see my transactions call back in 4 or 5 hours. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said he was one. I know for a fact that isn't true. I asked what am I supposed to do, can they cancel my card, see where my money is. He said there is nothing you can do call back in 4 to 5 hrs. I said that is my whole paycheck and honestly there isn't anyone that couldn't have cared less than him. I will go tomorrow to change my direct deposit from work but meanwhile... I don't know what is going on, where my money is, and I have been sitting here for an hour and a half trying the website and calling and still no assistance. Nothing but rudeness. Please do not trust this card. I am shocked. I thought walmart was reputable. I may have just lost my whole paycheck.

• Bi
    billiejo645 Feb 01, 2013

ACTIVAION WAS FAILD ON LINE, TOLD BY CUSTOMER SERVICES INFORMATION DID NOT MATCH RECORD AND I WOUD RECIVE A REFUND IN THE MAIL . I HAVE NOT RECIVED ANY THING HELP

Nellie Thomas Nov 24, 2012

Thank you I will try another clerk. I just wanted to let you know. I guess dealing with Marles is something all customers have to deal with.

Nellie Thomas Nov 24, 2012

I will try another clerk if any phones are left. I guess I would of if there had been another one there at the time. Thank you for the response I don't even feel like going back to the store maybe I'll just go to a different store.

• SKOR Nov 23, 2012

Go back and try a different clerk.

Nellie Thomas Nov 23, 2012

wanted to lay away 2 straight talk phones and a barbie make up purse Marles Regan working in customer service asked me if the were part of the black Friday i told her i didn't know . the lady in electronics had scanned the phones to make sure of the price plus when i asked if i could lay it away she had said yes but at least $50.00. with this in mind i went up to courtesy counter. That's when Marles told me they were black Friday products and i couldn't lay them away. without looking to make sure she asked well what have you got i held up the 2 phones and barbie makeup purse. again she said you can't lay them away and I took products and tossed them on the counter and told her she could put them away.But she didn't check to make sure for me too busy talking to another person.just a simple check cause all straight talk phones are packaged into same color packs. 5 seconds out her time to make sure. you have people wanting more money but don't want to work for it. this Walmart( new super center here in Centerville, Iowa) where people are now realizing they have to work can't, but then some of your customers can't figure out why they were hired back it couldn't be they were friendly.

• De
    deItona Nov 15, 2012

Shut up to all those who posted. I was so angry that she made my son's haircut look bad that I hit his head hard and told him no to tell his dad whom i divorced. The little brat disobeyed me. I don't have to ask nicely. My 12 year old is smarter than you.

• Wi
    wifi8827 Nov 15, 2012

umm its Walmart. You should expect to be treated like dirt in a store that specializes in it.

• De
    deltona Nov 15, 2012

I went to this saloon for my son's hair cut on 11/15. I wrote the name in the book and I saw that all names has been highlighted and I was the next one and so I thought it would not take long.After waiting I saw that a customer had already left and she was in no hurry to deal with the next one.She got her phone and went to the back side.So after sometime I want to the next stylist who was doing some hair cut near the desk 'HOW MUCH LONGER SHOULD I WAIT SINCE IT IS ALREADY MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR'?She said it would not be long, you are the next in line and we are doing our best and she said this annoyingly.Then after like about 10 min she comes and says that she has someone else to cut since she was before me.I was thinking after all this time.I asked her ' did i not ask her how much longer"? She treated me like e piece of dirt and never apologised.I was mad.This people does not deserve to work like this.They abuse the reputation of he company.In the meantime i found out a better salon than this dirt.

• Gh
    ghina Nov 12, 2012

Walmartgift.net sent me a text about winning. I checked the number and found out that many people have already complained about this company. Please be careful and always check the company you are planning to pay the money.

• La
    LaTina Emerson Oct 08, 2012

Walmart Supercenter in Aiken or the one in North Augusta; are NOT a good departments stores to shop at: Racial Discrimination & Poor Customer Service. Bad Business and unethical Policies, are just a few of many complaints & lawsuits charged against this degenerate company ...
    Unfairly harassing or racially targeting black men or other minorities who shop there, job discrimination based on race & sex, and the list goes on.. How many lives have to be ruined, until the general public realizes that The Wal-mart franchise is a disgrace and not a good or moral business, that serves the best interest of the Community???

• La
    Lacy75 Sep 27, 2012

Wow, read the fine print.. Use it according to the terms of which you AGREE when activating it, and you'll be fine. You're right, the card is DEFINITELY NOT for idiots... :) Best wishes.

terry mann Sep 05, 2012

back on July 20Th i payed my insurance and phone bill, on July 23rd direct TV pulled almost 600 out of my green dot money card wiThout my consent but The funny Thing is They didn't pay my ins and phone bill but i paid The ins and phone first on The 20Th, i still don't have my money and i have no ins and a disconnect notice on my phone. now today i bought a new card from walmart so i would have a different card, They took my money That i needed to pay bills and when i went to activate it They said That i can't have a card cause i disputed direct TV and This is The same company i don't have a signed contract wiTh, now The green dot card has my money and direct TV has my money about 1100 dollars worTh not counting what all i have lost. now i Think walmart, green dot, and Ge capitol bank should be held responsible, i would like to Get enough people to Get a class action suite against all Three, my email is [email protected] when They steel all of are money who will shop at walmart or have money for The bank or order direct TV. someThing has to be done. green dot said They called and left a message if so wiTh who and do you Think if They would have told me That i couldn't have a card over There screw up to start wiTh i dang sure wouldn't have handed Them anoTher 720.00 $ and i have all The proof.pawned my guns to pay These bills now i have no ins and phone will be shut off over direct TV's crap, and noThing to pawn to get The money.The funny Thing is i was just at Sam's and They where promoting direct TV and wanted me to get a green dot money card, They said That i could pay wiTh it and save money.

• Ho
    honestlarry Sep 05, 2012

this complaint has been resolved after calling them

• Ho
    honestlarry Sep 05, 2012

i had purchased a vacuum from the denison iowa store and low and behold did I find a broken vacuum cleaner when I opening the box. it was the dyson vacuum cleaner that I purchased, and the return department had given me a hard time for returning it because it did not contain all the parts!!!

• Bb
    b.bernier Sep 02, 2012

1 .pharmacey lied three times was told medication was ready then was told to have a seat wasnt sure if they couldnt fill the med waited 45min then was told they didnt have the medication 2nd my mom put her hand on counter was told to use hand sanatizer then they washed the counter right then was told to have a seat that was very rude!

• Ki
    Kim Jasper Aug 31, 2012

More Racism at Wal-Mart, This Time Over P.A. System: Wal-Mart officials scrambled to apologize yesterday for an ugly incident that occurred at one of their Aiken County stores on Sunday. Shoppers were shocked when an unidentified male voice was heard over the store's P.A. system, "calmly" giving the following announcement: "Attention, Wal-Mart customers: All black people, leave the store now." According to the AP, a manager quickly apologized for the remark, and it's still unclear whether a "rogue patron" or an employee made the announcement. But naturally, customers were a tad offended:

"I want to know why such statements are being made, because it flies in the face of what we teach our children about tolerance for all, " said Sheila Ellington, who was with a friend in the store, which is located in Aiken, SC. "If this was meant to be a prank, there's only one person laughing, and it's not either one of us."
    On the other hand, Bill Mitchell, a former Walmart employee, told the AP that "as a black man, I've heard worse things." Wal-Mart brass says they're investigating to determine how this happened, and issued a statement saying, "We are just as appalled by this incident as our customers. Whoever did this is just wrong and acted in an inappropriate manner. Clearly, this is completely unacceptable to us and to our customers."

In February 2009, Wal-Mart paid $17.5 million to settle a class action lawsuit brought by truck drivers who accused the company of racial discrimination. And the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission also sued the company last year, because Hispanic employees at a Sam's Club subsidiary in Augusta, GA., claimed they were on the receiving end of racist insults from other "associates." All this comes as Wal-Mart has been mistreating customers, by very poor customer service; not bagging customers goods after they've spent lots of money at there stores, and sometimes- falsely attacking (assaulting & accusing) black shoppers of shoplifting!?!

• Da
    Daigle Aug 21, 2012

Wall mart buyers need to get a clue
    Women wear more shoes than work and sport the only shoes i see at wall mart down south is sneakers sport shoes work shoes or thong slippers and those are not very attractive at all . this week you got in a couple pair of poorly made western style high heeled boots WTF??? if your going to carry boots make sure they are durable this particular wall mart in picayune has a large number of cattle and horse owners .we wear boots all year long not just winter. your losing an awful lot of business to the new Tractors plus coming in they are known for durable farm and ranch wear . and no, Carhart isn't the only supplier of quality workmanship and affordability. your buyers need a reality check! The majority of horse owners in the area are women aged 16 to 60.get some nice quality heels and quality western wear in to your stores PLEASE we may run farms drive cattle and ride horses but when we go "out" we like a lil bit of Bling. i find it weird that you carry sooo many styles of bra and panties but NO selection in foot wear.

• Th
    The Justice Crusader Aug 14, 2012

These RACIST ### who operate the Augusta WAL-MART branches, I RECOMMEND THAT PEOPLE STOP SHOPPING THERE!!! These Stores have & continue to get numerous discrimination lawsuits filed against them, and their policies on dealing with customers are getting WORST: From false shoplifting arrests, selling illegal drugs at location, employee abuse, criminal activity from Managers, and accidents (customers geeting hurt at Wal-Mart Stores)!!!

• Mo
    Momoftheyear Jun 17, 2012

The walmart on Deans Bridge road is really unprofessional. The cashiers yell across the store to other employees and people the know. The self checkout workers are not interested in helping paying customers at all. I shop at walmart every day but this one is the last resort. The management really needs to talk to the entire staff about their work ethics!

• Ta
    Tabbiemay Jun 14, 2012

I just purchased a $15 Subway gift card for my mother for her birthday and gave it to her a few days later for her birthday when she went to use it the lady at subway said that there was nothing on it! and i just spent $15 on it. yes i know $15 isnt a lot of money but it is the point that i purchased her a gift card and when she went to use it it looked bad this is absolutely embarrassing! when i took it in to walmart the one that i bought it from the lady asked what isle i bought it from hell idk i go to walmart all the time why would i remember what isle i used one time! when it was over a week ago and if i remember the guy who checked me out or what he looked like i mean really because i am gonna pay attention to that ! then the lady asked if i knew my last 4 digests of my debit card i said yes and she looked on the comuputer and made a few things and told me it would take to long and that she wasnt gonna do that and that i would have to find the reciept or find out the isle i was in that day really what i joke i will never purchase another gift card from walmart or subway which i have done every year for christmas and for bdays!

• Li
    Linda Howell Jun 13, 2012

My husband bought me a WalMart card just to use once for something on the internet, didn't want to use my own card number. But somehow, it ended up being a WalMart Debit Card. I do not want to use this card again. It was only for a one time use. But now they have me on Direct Deposit, and want to charge me $3.00 every month for using the card. I do NOT want a Debit Card from WalMart, I have my own, and I will not pay the $3.00 every month. Please change my card, and void it from now on, just let me have it for the one time use. Thank you, Linda Howell