Walmartaccused theft

I was at walmart on Craig Rd with my 2 year old daughter 18 year old step son his girlfriend 17 and her little sister 15 and a family friend 18. We have been out and about shopping since 9am at various stores. We spent over a hour walking around walmart. I got a few food items as well as toys for my girls and clothes. All the registers were filled with long lines as usual and the jewerly counter associate got my attention and said she could ring me up. I pulled what I thought was everything out of the cart and paid for them. I handed my step son my wallet and told him I had to use the restroom and would meet them at the car. While in the restroom I heard his girlfriend say hurry up so I came out to wash my hands and call my boyfriend. As I was pulling my phone out of my pocket a male grabbed my biecep and said give me your F*&^%ing phone B*&^% and slammed me into the wall. I started screaming get your hand off me someone help me so my friend tried coming in he pushed her back. I had no idea who he was and kept screming for him to let me go . I was terrified. He grabbed my other arm and drug me out of the restroom. My daughter was behind him as he was dragging me and pulling me and lifting me off the ground revealing my body to others in the store she was crying and screaming No My Mommy. Once he dropped me to the ground and I tried crawling away he then said get the F*&^% up and he had me in front of a small door he opened it and threw me to the floor. I was in tears and hurting very badly. Everyone that was with me came in to. The EMTS came ans advised me to seek medical attention at the hospital but I refused to leave my daughter. They called the police and I was arressted on Burglery. I go to court next week and am trying to find an attorney to represent me to go after walmart for assualt and battery. I am a single mother of 2 and scared the justice will not be prevailed for me. What Walmart did was un just and has caused my daughter night terriors and myself anxiety. I will write back once I am done with court to share with the people what the outcome is.

• Rc
    rcjpkjkhj Oct 28, 2009

Hey it is me and I am done with court. they gave me an early offer and I pled to a pety larson. I am not happy with it at all. I still feel as though I was fasely arrested and detained as I never tried to leave the store. I am now talking to an attorney regarding this matter. It is unfair and unjust that I had to use my money for tuition to start school to get out of jail for something that i did not do.