Waldron ElectricRipping customers off!

P

Waldron Electric tried ripping me off. I called them in an emergency and agreed to their $89 service call... Thats only fair, then came the $300 diagnostic fee, and the 400 line test charge. All of which he wanted only cash or credit card up front. When I refused to agree to this, he gave me a quote of 8900 to replace a breaker box... thats right $8900! I told them to get out of my house. I had to call the police to remove them from the front of my house. I had the work done the next day, by registered electricians for $1400. This included an upgrade that Waldron didn't include. They were trying to capitalize on the emergency. They are no good. The inspectors in the area won't even inspect their work because of their known rip off tactics. They need to be exposed and put out of business

• Or
    ordinary1 May 02, 2012

Completely Agree! They quoted me $7900 to replace electric service. I don't know how Mr. Waldron can sleep at night. I pray that not another single person gets taken advantage of by these thieves.

• Mr
    mrteb Sep 30, 2011

These guys are thieves. They charged my 93-year-old mother over $1000 to replace a shorted out junction box (outlet) in her kitchen. They were there less than 1 hour. What kind of low-life business preys on old ladies?