[Resolved] Wadi Shopping Siterefund have not been paid for so long days (1 month)

R Aug 01, 2018

I have ordered Google Pixel 2 xl on Wadi.com since I'm wasn't satisfied with the product quality i returened the product and raised a refund request. The have accepted it and they were asking for account details to initiate refund. On that day itself i was given the account details through mail. It was happenned on July 1st 2018 they have promised that refund will be credited withinh 8-10 business days but, I did not get my refund till now (August 1st). It's been one month completely. I have paid 3265 Saudi riyal that includes delievery charges (3248+17Shipping charge).

Kindly take immediate action on Wadi.

Here is my order ID: SA666434528

• Resolution Statement

• Wadi General Trading Customer Care's Response · Aug 07, 2018

Hi Rajalingam, We really apologize for the inconvenient, know that wadi works hard in solving any customer issue and insuring getting the right service for every customer, and we truly don't accept any delay or unsatisfied customer, however we insure by calling every customer in case of any delay. But as per your comment it looks a misunderstanding has accord for that we ask you to share your order number and will take every step that possible to solve your issue.