The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wachovia Bank — international service assessment fee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hi, I purchased airlines ticket, s for my wife, daughter and baby son through a travel agency in florida, flight from Fort Mayers to germany and transaction was in US currency now Wachovia is charging me on top of that 3%, 74 dollar international transaction fee, Wachovia is pushing on travel agent that he bought the tickets in Berlin. I always buy tickets through this travel agency and never had this charges with other credit cards.I am very upset so I am changing my accounts to different Bank.Good bye Wachovia no business with you anymore!!
Last year I purchased through this same agency a flight ticket with lufthansa and paid with visa chase card their was no such a thing (extra charge)on my statement. It looks like next time when we shopping in Walmart and buy a chinese product their (wahovia)going to charge everything on top 3% because it is not domestic merchant.
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment