VVM Inccity of johannesburg account [protected]

I received plenty of calls from vvm inc with regard to the alleged outstanding electricity account in respect of a property I own but tenanted. My tenant has already settled the account and I have faxed proof of payment to vvm. They keep phoning me, harassing me for several times sometimes late at night and even when I am in the meetings. I keep telling them that the account has been settled but does not stop phoming me and sending me sms. The last sms I received was that my name has been registered with the credit bureau for an account I do not owe.

• Sh
    Shane Griffin Mar 29, 2012

We have a letter from another group of attorneys stating that this matter is closed. VVM is not interested. It is a mistake from SABC, we have forwarded documents, police statemenst etc. It has taken a number of years to conclude this matter. Only for it to start all over again today. With a call centre person, not allowing a person to explain, as they know better. What does a person do?