VRL LogisticsPoor services

K

Hi all,

I am very much disappointed with VRL logistics. they dont deliver the goods on time and they dont have proper coordination among different branches. They even dont know whether the goods arrived or not, if arrived they will wait for the vehicle to full and then only they deliver the goods.
we've booked some household items in hyderabad and told the VRL logistics to deliver them on sunday or saturday (we've given 6 days). they delivered them after 10 days and its on working days. they called us saying that they are coming to deliver the goods on tuesday 11:00 am, i've taken my PM's permission and went to home and waited for 4 hrs at home and finally i returned to the office after calling the VRL logistics(Andheri) many times, they took around 5hrs time to deliver goods from sakinaka branch to malad. i am very much dissatisfied with VRL logistics and advice u to choose a good logistics/packers&movers.

• He
    HeadStart Computers Dec 10, 2020

Vrl transport Service is worst ever. Very very poor service.its my experience .I have booked my parcel from Bhilwara on 2nd December, after 10th December it's only traveled half of it's distance. Only one contact number [protected] of Dhulagarh VRL seems switched off most of the time. They have provided wrong email in their website.
    It's only 1600 km distance and Covered only 800km in 9days!!!
    I got my order cancelled due to this unprofessional transporter.

• Bu
    Business issue Jul 26, 2019

Hi Team,

I am very much disappointed by service provided by VRL Logistics.

As am facing issue from past 6 months and there is no solution for the same
    There is a issue with consignment in the month of February and our party dint collect the product and there is no intimation towards the same and they just informed that we tried to reach the party and there is no further response and we received a notification in the month of June stating consignment is not been delivered to party and for almost 4/5 months there is no update and they sent us the notice of demurrage charges and storage charges for almost from feb to june
    when we asked about that they reduced charges of 50% but they have charged the same amount of storage charges and asked us to pay which we are not liable for
    Frnzz plzz dont refer VRL logistics and they have very bad customer service that they shout at customers and its completely an unethical business practice to earn profit.

Mail from VRL Team.

VRL Head Office
    Thu, Jul 25, 5:17 PM (16 hours ago)
    to me

Sir,

This is with reference to your above said consignment which is booked, the said consignment had arrived at Mayilaraduthury on 01.03.2019 and on the same day, the arrival of goods message was sent to cell No. ***********
    It was your party who did not respond to our message and it is not our fault. Please note storage charges are calculated on day today basis which will go on increasing hence we request you to get your parcel delivered at the earliest.

Sruti Kanta Majhi Mar 04, 2019

Worst Service i have ever seen

• Ve
    Veerag Nov 03, 2018

Hi, I AM Veerag, am very much disapointed with the VRL Logistics. if they ask me about the Raiting of 5 i can give 0/5, Poor service, and the delivery boys and pickup boys are so arragent fellows, . i don't know from where they will get these kind of people. they don't how to talk with the customers.

So, This is My Humble Request to all who ever wants to go with the VRL, Please Don't prefer VRL Servie at all.

• Ra
    Ramesh Shankar Sep 05, 2018

Had got some stationary items from Delhi to Bangalore on 18th October and till 31st October they have not delivered the goods. Very Very pathetic service and there is no proper response from their personnel...

• Vi
    vijay babu n Aug 05, 2018

on 4th august 2018 saturday evening we recieved the material from your logistics. that day morning i gave call this no9962773385, this person told to today evening i will deliver . but my valuable product is not good after transport they give a material like a garbage material, and my materials are easily visible the materials are insulators like ceramic and also i book door delivery they get full amount when the material is loading. and the materials are so costly they loading a material madurai to paramakudi they trough the woodwn crade from one lorry another so the material is totally damaged each and every boxes are not up side is upside all the crades are up side is down side and down side are upside, i didnt have any garbage area you are throwing just like that the material . they simply told there are more upstruggles in the road so that the material is damaged. but the 4way more over to finish. i want claim about the damaged material otherwise i am getting a more action.

sriram KARTHICK Jun 05, 2018

VRL LOGISTICS TRANSPORT SERVICE IS VERY WORST

• Pa
    Parth2967 Mar 31, 2018

I have booked bus almost 20 days before with single upper sit for 31st March 2018 at 8:00AM for Gujarat from Bengaluru. Now just 1 day before I got call for bus cancellation and with option of full refund or double sit. Now tell me what is the use of full refund as all other transportation ticket would be more costly. And what is the help if I m getting double sit now. That is totally uncomfortable. And I m paid 105 refund for this that to with so much heated discussion. This is pathetic service from VRL. Last and final trip with VRL. On top of this I am also not given new revised ticket. Same on your service...

Nandana Kommareddi Jul 04, 2017

Mr.Ajit Sharma sitting in Hyderabad office i guess manages the whole cheating business, they strategy is quote less initially and then after packing, loading then they hand over the bill of double the amount in the name of taxes etc etc which is not disclosed even after asking multiple times when giving quotation itself. they just say that the amount including taxes but hand over a bill of double the amount only after packing. I have done a big mistake of going with VRL Packers. they have quoted 18000 including taxes etc etc even after asking multiple times and after packing they charged me 36000... yes 36000 double the amount. upon insisting on unpacking the goods they said they will only unpack if we pay 15000 and the goods didn't reach on time as well. After all this drama we purely had a doubt we are going to get our goods or not also. Mr.Ajit sharma was not even able to tell where the goods are? He is totally clueless and irresponsible as a manager(calls himself manager no idea if he is really a manager – I mean which manager cannot converse in English) If the manager itself is like that imagine the staff that work under him. . we had to fight for two full days to get our luggage. it was a total mental torture.
    We went to police station to lodge and complaint and that’s when we came to know that this person is already in their list. There have been many complaints lodged against this person and the company. It’s a whole big scam that you people are running.I Wonder how the other supposed to be branches are running. Must be the same way.
    He is just there to get the company closed. Congrats to VRL Packers in choosing this method to close your company.

NAVEEN12111 Feb 25, 2017

Hi, this is naveen. I had to transfer my bike to mysore from Gurgaon. I selected vrl packers and movers for doing that job, which was my worst decision. They said 7k to transfer my bike, later when they came home, packed everything and took my vehicle and said I have to pay 9k...i argued with them but all vent in vain, so I had no option, I wanted the bike to reach within a week, so I paid, that was the biggest mistake I made, almost one month got over, I have not received my bike, I was tracking them since last 15 days, they were giving only false hopes, finally I got my bike after 33 days. But I had to pay again 500 extra, because they had dumped the vehicle at Sai cargo mysore and that guy was not willing to listen anything. Never ever go for vrl packers and movers.

• Ka
    Kakani Jun 05, 2015

Instead of sending your good in VRL travels its better to drop it such a worst experience i have with this VRL. I want to send my home something important they promised me 3 days and now its 6 days but still i am calling them daily basis no one is answering the call even they pick they dont have an answer so i am worried when it will reach. I will never prefer such unethical travels.

• Bh
    Bhupendra Onkar Apr 02, 2015

Hi
    I have booked my households 5th of mrch 2015 from Bellary to Raigarh and they committed to deliver it within 10 days. I have not received my households till date i.e. 3rd april 2015. I am calling them again and again, VRL does not know the location of truck. I am calling on these mobiles as provided by VRL office [protected], Truck owner no. [protected] Driver no. [protected].
    I sincerely advise not transport households through VRL logistics

• As
    Aspire Healthcare Feb 23, 2015

I am very disappointed to delivery of our goods as a medicine.
    This transport have not a sence that how to handling the goods like a medicines or any glassware materials.so everyone requested, dont select this transport.my L.R.no.and some pics.as her mentioned below as a [protected]

• Ns
    n . santhosh Feb 12, 2015

it is very worst travelling agn . i am felling very bad . i was booked tk my family Bangalore to Ahmedabad. dep time 8.30pm
    arl time nex day 8.30 pm . but they are telling 7 hours late. bus will come mid night. now i am ahmedabad to 80km far.dont belive this vrl. pls u go bye walk. dont go this kind of tlv .

• Ba
    basamtaheera Oct 31, 2014

As after reading the comments I find it the service is poor but have thought why is it so poor because of higher authorities who don't perform but want salary, leave as per will and put blame on subordinates but when Any subordinate complains tosuperior authority the authority helps the higher authority not the subordinate whoiswho is in pain how can a person work when their is a system of peneltyi.e.deduction from salary for unforseen mistakes humans commit mistake mistake is unforseen people do it unknowingly for that you can't hang him so I would rather request the vrl people to help the subordinates serve better by putting less pressure on them and putting more pressure on managerial staff as they are the ones who are taking things for granted as no one asks them any thing

Jayadev Oct 15, 2014

I decided use the courier service for a change since it was direct mail from Bangalore to Dharwad. That was my mistake. It took only 5 days to reach the addressee that too after following up with Hubli & Dharwad offices. Veeresh in Dharwad disconnects the phone and does not respond. Excuse given while delivering was even hilarious - could not locate the area (Saptapur) !!! Overall service is Horrible.

• Bh
    Bharath Shetty Sep 24, 2014

Very poor service. They don't no how behave with customer. Very bad customer care for logistic service. Don't go to VRL Logistic.

sanjayjain Aug 25, 2014

ITs the worst transport i have seem. Takes four days to deliver goods from surat to ahmedabad, a distance of 240KMS, which other transport covers in 6-8 hours. Avoid VRL, not good

• Ug
    ugesh.k Aug 14, 2014

VRL Logistics VERY VERY VERY worst service in hosur.

sreekumarThampi May 14, 2014

My L.R.NO.[protected] dated 6/5/2014 still material not reach our hand how many days it take to reach Changanacherry office Your service verry verry bad.This items verry urgent please delivery today.

Mani Vannan, i2i Home Decors, Chennai Nov 06, 2012

I am Manivannan, i2i Home Decors, . I am highly disappointed with VRL Logistics. Very Poor Services like No Response from Branch Office [Chennai], Very Late Delivery & Unable to locate our Pockets. Such an useless services by VRL. Dont use this VRL if u need it on immediate basis. - Manivannan

• Mu
    MUMTAZ F Nov 02, 2012

i am not happy with your service.when i was traveling in bus the departure time which was given to me was 8:50 pm but the bus came late at night 12:15am.i was not traveling alone i had a baby of 5 years old.we had to struggle a lot.and when the bus came we were happy.but it was to late.i had booked sleeping seats and the bus which we got at 12pm was sitting seats.the seats of that bus stings.
    PASSENGER(S) NAME : MS MUMTAZ F (FEMALE)
    ORIGIN : BANGALURU DESTINATION : BHATKAL JOURNEY DATE & TIME : Thu 25/10/2012 8:20:00 PM
    BOARDING DETAILS : KENGERI UPANAGAR (PIC UP

Jagadisha Jun 05, 2012

My dad sent courier with important docs on Sunday from Bijapur to Bangalore.I expected it to be delivered by Monday end of the day.
    I called courier service in Bangalore.The person said, coiurier is received on tuesday by them at bangalore and will be delivered by end of the day.He gave me a contact number of the delivery person.I called him and he says " I am not the regular guy, i have your courier but will be delivered by regular guy to your area tomorrow". I said it is urgent..then he said he will come to my place by 5pm.He dint come and i called him up again. he said he will come in 5 mins.. i waited till 6:15 and then went to lab due to some work at office. I saw his missed calls at 6:25. The missed calls were of time 6:19 pm. How do i know if he gives missed calls.. if he makes complete calls i will hear the ring properly...when i called back he said, i gave missed call u dint call me back and dint collect, so i went back... i asked why he went back in 5 mins. he could wait for 5 mins and call or atleast give the courier to courier desk..he said, he had some other urgent work and he cannot come inside office and give to courier desk.. he had come form long distance !!.. it is wednesday today and i called him again.. he gived some other delivery guys number and he is not picking phone... ..VRL courier service is worst and DONT go for it... earlier also i had experience of saying like, place is far, can u collect !!.. etc.. if place is far, they should not collect it at the first...

• Kr
    KRISHNA DAS Oct 21, 2011

my meterial loding from kollam on 10/10/2011. that time my seasons time.but today 21/10/2011 didnot despatch my meterial. LR NO-[protected] AND [protected]

• Pp
    P p Asher Oct 18, 2011

Their staff is most rude and corrupt .
    The best part is in many of the parcel receiving offices they flatly refuse, saying that service to a area, like khadawasla does not exist, , I am regularly sending goods to their godown at Nanded Phata, but every time the goods receiving person says that there is no such godown, or depot .
    The branch code is TUSGR but the clerk at Airoli is not aware of the depot .
    I think that they want to take salary without working .

• Kg
    K.Gobinath Sep 22, 2011

Yes.. VRL is not a good transport. They change our product or material shape & size. The material damage is usual. We cant get our original products. very worst transport.

• Jr
    JRM Pharma Aug 27, 2011

Way bill No.[protected]/13/08/2011 at Chandigarh. On enquiry on 25/08/2011 at Salem 2214600 has told that only 9 articleshas been received. So far the items not fully received at Salem. It is medicine, It is required urgently. Kindly do the needful please.
    My Phone No. [protected], Cell. No.[protected]

NARESH NARWANI Aug 24, 2011

HII ALL:
    I HAVE BOOKED MY GOODS IN VRL FROM DELHI TO GOA .THEY PROMISED TO DELIVER IN 6 WORKING DAYS.THEY TOOK 18 WORKING DAYS TO DELIVER IT THAT ALSO IN A BAD CONDITION..
    I ADVISED YOU TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDER..

THANK YOU...

• Sp
    SP Enterprises Jul 21, 2011

Hi all,

we've booked very important maintenance items in bangalore peeya branch LR NO. [protected] dt. 15.07.2011 to hyderabad nacharm and the material was reaches on 18.07.2011 to hydrabad TPT. Till today the material is laying in same TPT. Somany times hapend like this in your hydrabad TPT. It shows all VRL groups sported this type of sevice.
    Take the action for this type of services. Your hydrabad TPT managers are lazy and irresponsible cherector persons.

Sadashiv Jun 06, 2011

Worst VRL Courier service I have ever seen in my life. I couried from Hubli to Pune on 3/Jun/2001(Docket Reference:[protected]), even after 4 days I am calling them, they have no clue what has happened, why it did not deliver. I am frustated that it could have been even sent through ordinary post, with little delay and with more care I would have received. Every time I call them they say we have ordered for delivary, we will call you tommorrow, same dialogue they repeat.

First of all their area of interest itslef is not courier, I donot understand why the hell they started that business without proper orgranized service, Worst ever part is

>>>No online tracking(Online also like there employees only no idea)
    >>>No Customer Support
    >>>If you want to catch actual ### who is responsible, you need call up there varur office, corporate office, cargo office and all VRL ### business units office then only you will end up in reaching original ###, finally he just says I have no idea will call you tommorrow.

My humble request please do not go for this VRL Courier service yet they do not have proper network in their own hand.

Sadashiv Madiwalar

• Am
    Amla D Jun 01, 2011

VRL is no more VRL. Once upon a time VRL was known for excellent service but today if anyone has to travel by VRL think think n think before booking. I had bad experience during my last travel.
    1.The bus was late by 30 minutes - boarding point Anand Rao circle -bangalore
    2.The bus was in Rajajinagar - Bangalore untill midnight
    3. The A/C Sleeper bus had A/C leakage
    4. Delayed by 3 hours to reach the destination
    5. The Driver and the helper had no knowledge about the city and drop points.
    so think think think before you book at VRL. I really liked VRL but today if i have to advise or suggest someone i frankly say a big no to VRL for the present service.

• Pa
    pavankumar.n May 30, 2011

hai
    this is maruthi gupta brothers
    from vizianagaram
    we r using vrl since last 10 years but last 1 year on wards vrl service is very very poor and took very much time to deleveried the goods . but when I came to know that even the committed date also they had not loaded the barrel to transport vehicle. and my person was waiting in bangalore for 10 days.

Mahdev Jun 02, 2010

Hi, I am Mahadeva-[protected]

very bad experience with VRL, enquired with other transporters for transporting a barrel of transformer oil from bangalore to Mangalore, they informed that they may get delay by one day, due to urgency I thought VRL may deliver within SAID TIME, enquired and SENT IT throgh VRL. but when I came to know that even the committed date also they had not loaded the barrel to transport vehicle. and my person was waiting in Mangalore for 3 days.
    consignment No. [protected] dt. 01.06.10 May be this will be my last transaction with VRL

• Dh
    dhanesh kataria Mar 25, 2010

Hi,

• Gi
    Girishhhh Oct 19, 2009

Not only that, let me explain you how this organisation VRL functions. 1. This Organistaion tried to bring up IPO, which failed, becuase if any body goes through the IPO offering and back up of investiment in PDF which can be down loaded from their web site is unipolar and beat arround only Gadge/Karnatak/Blr. Why should any body invest in an organisation where, its buys land for courier purpose, where as the Employee Turn over his very High. niether its a very shophisticated courier company like Blue Dart or DHL. Nor they have the Q

2. Do any body say if, the empolyee turn over is very high, what would be the consistency level. Either people run way or asked to run way.

3. is there in any wiseness to invest in such an organsiation, where the warehosue space is promoted on their website ?

4. I have a doubt wether thy are dpositing PF of the perosn at the PF office who leave this organsation in a month or two.

5. Employee's Salary are kept on hold for due to non receipt of freight payment from the customer. What will happen to More of the Employee who ultimately has to reneder a Quality Servcie to the customer. there are even employees who were not paid salary because the customer did not pay freight due to material damage or misrouting

2. the whole organisation is managed by tow perons, One is the Father and the Other is the Son and there are few handtools.

God Bless them who use the services of this organisation

Girish.. pune

• Re
    Renuka S Sep 01, 2009

Hi all,

I also experience a very poor performance from VRL Logistics today. The employees in the jayanagar branch are very rude and do not have manners. I am a lady and had to face lot of trouble to just send my packed household goods to my destination. they talk to you as though they are doing some free service to us. the manager shivkumar was so rude and ill mannered. I just to any single lady transporting her goods not to use VRL Logistics at all.

saloni Aug 23, 2009

Hi,
    the company is good, they deliver the goods on time but its employees are not good, they took 200 rs for packing of 1 parcel and when you go to their office to collect your parcel, there also they charge money .
    I think company should look in to this matter .

• Ve
    veereshG Jun 17, 2009

Yes ...the service is very very very bad

• Mo
    MOHAMMED IBRAHIM(LOGISTICS MAN Sep 16, 2008

Hi All,

I am heading Logistics Operations in IT Hardware Sector Company & as a part of business we send lot of IT goods accross the country through courier/cargo services. I almost did transaction with all top named courier services among which I found VRL is one of the Lethargic organisation, no proper co-ordination among their branches, no proper updates, no ontime delivery, wrong commitments, e.t.c...!!!.

I do advice to all corporates companies people who move their high value goods to outlocations, to not to choose VRL to move your consignments (its my sincere advice).

Ch.Usharani Jul 31, 2008

hi this is usha

i am very much satisfied with VRL logistics. they deliver the goods on time and they have proper coordination among different branches. They even enquire whether the goods arrived or not, if arrived they will deliver the goods.
    why iam saying because whenever i send the goods through VRL they delivered safly and on time.This is a BEST packers & movers company and the prices are low this is a best place in which we can TRUST.

BYEEEEEEEE