Volkswagentoyota corolla 2013 model

M Jul 29, 2019 Review updated:

My name is Patrick Mongalane i bought car last year december at vw westgate ( TOYOTA COROLLA) under trevor campling management and the car has being towed three time at vw westgate by towtruck for the engine problems fixed but no progress and till today the car is not fixed. i spoke to my finacial institution about this issue hence my account is up to date with payments but i am not driving the car, the car has warranty but trevor is not helping i spoken to the dep principal with my lawyers even now the is no progress hence Mr pillay said "i must consult my finance institution" what kind of help is that?.My concern is i am rising this matter with the print media and social media as i am spending alot with my lawyers as my son was treated badly he even resigned because of this matter, this is now affecting my family relation.

0738524833/0798934131 this matter should be address asp before 31/07/2019 because i have proove of many clients who had same problem but being assisted but because my son was working there i am not assisted this is directed to trevor. the is prove A7 silver had same problem but client assisted and there is also prove of the jetta tsi silver as well.

you have option i am tired of paying money for car that i am not driving