Having problems with Vodafone Group?

+44 163 533 251 (United Kingdom & International)
+61 426 320 000 (Australia)
+64 93 552 007 (New Zealand)
Vodafone House, The Connection
Newbury, England, Berkshire
United Kingdom - RG142FN

Complaints & Reviews

non refund of money

representative of Global Direct, Lower Parel Mumbai who are DSA of Hutch approached for booking, accordingly advance was givento them. They failed to either provide a connection or refund . After one year on 15.6.06 vide receipt No.03648 they again promised a connection in lieu of previous booking. They failed to provide it also. Requests for refund have fallen on deaf ears. Company says to contact their Manager Mr. Amit Roy ([protected]) who does not pick up the phone . I have not got neither refund nor connection.

• He
    Hemant Mishra Dec 05, 2007

On 26th of November, 2007 I got a massage from Vodafone Company the title of the message was “ MONEYBACK” & the content of the message was “ Sirf Aaapke liye. 5 minutes FREE on 56789. Dial NOW. Offer 30th Nov tak. Dial Karein aur muft sangeet aur manoranjan ka luft uthayein.

I Dialed that no. but no response from that side, the duration of the call was 50 seconds.
    After that call my 6 Rs. was Deducted from my account. After that I had a talk with their Customer Care Executive he said that Sir you definitely get your money back after 24 hrs.
    But I didn’t received, than I called back to customer care executive he said wait for 72 hrs. but no response received, I called them again then that guy his name is “Sudheer Sharma” he gave me the Complain No. 783536172. after that conversation I got a message that “ We shall respond to your query by Wednesday 05-dec-07, 06:00 pm”
    But I didn’t received any thing at night I called up again then that guy said we should respond till 12:00 clock at midnight and I am still waiting for my money,
    6 Rs. is not a big amount but the thing is that it was a commitment from their side & this shows how irresponsible they are against their customers.
    Hoping for the Best
    Hemant Mishra

Anil Kaul Jan 12, 2008

I was not using my number 9873573650 (corporate connection, paid for one year ie May 07 to May 08) for about 2 months and when i tried to use it in Nov 07, i noticed that it has been deactivated. I had a talk with customer care executive and they asked me to write a mail for activation of this number. I wrote a mail as told by the executive but there was no action. I gave many reminders but vodafone customer care was not bothered at all. I wrote a complaint in the feedback form and after some time i got a mail asking me the details of the number. This question, answer session went on going for some time and finally an apology mail was sent to me and i was assured that my number will be active within 24 hours time.

To my surpise, few days back i received another mail from corporate office which is given below:
    "We would like to inform you that as per our records, the services for the number 9873573650 have been deactivated effective 02/09/07. and bla bla.......'

First of all deactivating my number without any intimation and secondly they are not activating the same. They are not bothered how their customers suffer. I must that Vodafone is very irresponsible and their customer services are going worse from bad.

samna Aug 11, 2008

Iam samna from Kannur.ISD miscall time money cut.severaltime
    me call customer care but reply is very bad.so please immediate
    action.

changing of caller tune

my first complain is that i am not able to connect with vodaphone custumber care from last 3 week.
my second complain is that i got a call from vodaphone to select my callertune and i seleted sawaria title song as my caller tune but now my caller tune is bhool bhulaya song and my balance is also deducted and since i am able to talk with custumber care i am not able to give complant for this....................
so please take some action regarding this

• Gi
    Ginu joseph Nov 19, 2007

I have a Vodafone 225 handset. It's very cute but the set make high heat to my ear. One of ear is highly pain.

The customer satisfaction is very poor in Vodafone!

• Mu
    mukesh Apr 02, 2009

i m not happy with the service of vodaphome '
    they only tends to show that, they are givving best services but there is nothing like that

post paid service

Sir
I was using hutch prepaid connection, i got a call from customer care agent for the request to change my prepaid connection to post paid connection to save the call charges...i agreed but they never explain the plan properly..and now my call services are blocked due to my credit limit..i was never told about that...i asked to customer care then they told me to pay a part of amount bill..then i pay Rs.500/- as bill payment on 25/10/07 at 4.00pm around and i was told that they will activate my number in two hrs..but till now my number has not been activated....now i am quit unsatisfied with your service and want to discontinue the service...please tell me the procedure for the same...my phone number is [protected].

with regards
R.Bhaskaran

• Sh
    Shankar Tanwar Oct 31, 2007

if you want to disconnect your hutch, send a request to [email protected]

I did the same, with in 7 days of request, my phone get disconnected.

poor service!

Dealing with vodafone as been absolute nightmare. The bill payment has been done on in the month of sept 07...

suspended my connection

hi my mobile number is [protected], This is a prepaid connection i recharged my prepaid connection with...

bills not getting updated

I have been constantly complaining about my bill not getting updated. During my meeting they assured me that...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices