Vodafone Essar Limited — NON REGISTRATION FOR MARATHON
I have paid amount(Rs.100.00 only, Kiosk accepted one 100 rupee note only)for hutch marathon but my registration failed and receipt came out with failed registration as the Kisok machine could not accepted second 100.00 rupee note .
I raised the matter to the customer care executive present over there (Mr. Sumit and Mr. Gupta) .They did even spoke to me and I waited there for long hours but all in vain .
Due to this I did get registered for Hutch marathon and they even did not refunded me my money and said you have to register again . My Rs. 100.00 gone due to fault in the kiosk money.
I call them again and again at their customer care number [protected] and send them mail as well in their email id
www.hdhm.indiatimes.com but all in vain.
whenever I was calling them they harrased me and did not gave me any resolution in this regard.
MY details are follows -
Name - Pintu Agarwal
Transaction Id - DROH-2-[protected]
Mobile no - [protected] Address - D-13/140, Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi-85.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
Thanking you sir ,
More Vodafone Essar Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time
- Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service!
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk