Vodacom — vat fraud
I had a contract with Vodacom for ACC 9I4226512 when it came 3 months to end of the contract I started to be billed for value added services.
when contacting Vodacom was told I had to collect this money back from a third party namely WASPA. I don't believe this was correct as I had never given Vodacom permission to pay a third party on my behalf.
I contacted WASPA to refund money, they informed me there members would refund the money as they could not furnish proof that I had subscribed to any value added service.
WASPA member's refunded the money excluding the VAT which was charged by Vodacom for the value added services.
I am now been harassed by Vodacom for Arrears stemming from this VAT amount which I will not be paying as it is a VAT issue between the company's you illegally paid, SARS and yourselves as there was ultimately NO vale added to invoice as this money was refund.
this seems to be a two issues here the VAT fraud and the illegal billing which Vodacom seems to believe is the ethical way of doing business so are now using harassment tactics to get illegal billings paid.
please forward me a reference number as I will require to escalate this mater with ICASA as well as SARS, as I have tried explaining this to your call centres and have advised them they may need to raise this matter with more senior management to help resolve but I am still being harassed by Vodacom.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling