Vodacomvat fraud

G

I had a contract with Vodacom for ACC 9I4226512 when it came 3 months to end of the contract I started to be billed for value added services.

when contacting Vodacom was told I had to collect this money back from a third party namely WASPA. I don't believe this was correct as I had never given Vodacom permission to pay a third party on my behalf.

I contacted WASPA to refund money, they informed me there members would refund the money as they could not furnish proof that I had subscribed to any value added service.

WASPA member's refunded the money excluding the VAT which was charged by Vodacom for the value added services.

I am now been harassed by Vodacom for Arrears stemming from this VAT amount which I will not be paying as it is a VAT issue between the company's you illegally paid, SARS and yourselves as there was ultimately NO vale added to invoice as this money was refund.

this seems to be a two issues here the VAT fraud and the illegal billing which Vodacom seems to believe is the ethical way of doing business so are now using harassment tactics to get illegal billings paid.

please forward me a reference number as I will require to escalate this mater with ICASA as well as SARS, as I have tried explaining this to your call centres and have advised them they may need to raise this matter with more senior management to help resolve but I am still being harassed by Vodacom.

• Updated by Daisy Wa Ga Mathibela · Mar 02, 2017

Not happy about the service

• Updated by Pieter Naude · Aug 01, 2017

Main account mobile number: [protected]
    Name: Pieter C. Naude
    Same Vodacom account since early 1990’s

• Reinstate the email account
    • Retrieve any and all mails sent to the address since 13h00 on 31/07/2017 up to activation.

This incident can easily swing a very loyal and trusted customer, with twenty-plus years of excellent account management, away from Vodacom as a service provider.

• Updated by lebomatjila · Sep 27, 2017

• Updated by lebomatjila · Sep 27, 2017

i am really disappointed with Vodacom, i just loaded R100 airtime 26.09.2017 at 11:00 and now at 11:10 when i check its shows i have R65 where is the rest of my airtime. this is really pissing me off im about to change to another network. My Numbers are [protected].

i need my airtime refunded urgently

• Updated by Nico Oosthuizen · Nov 10, 2017

refer to email trail

• Updated by Corne Pietesre · Mar 09, 2018

Complaint Submitted

• Updated by callie van Aadt · Sep 26, 2018

111 Is always busy. No help have to retry over and over. No e-mail service

Chantelle Van Der Walt Nov 20, 2018

Had very poor service at vodacom. They made a mistake on my contract and now i can't upgrade and no one from vodacom seems to know how to fix it. The phone was dropped in my ear. I would not advice anyone ever to make use of vodacom.

• Ka
    Kaylene kim paima Nov 20, 2018

Whenever I re-charge with data or airtime, vodacom takes it before i can even use it.
    I want this sorted out or else I will take the company up!

• Cy
    cyrusT Nov 19, 2018

Good Day,

My air time gets depleted without me using it.
    I have previously send emails to cancel any subscriptions if I am on any.
    I have tried to transfer air time to another Vodacom number, but it doesn't allow me either.

Thanks,

• We
    wetta Nov 19, 2018

The account has been paid and has been promised 6 times that it will be reconnected. Still not done.. even went to vodacom personally. Still not reconnected... number is [protected]

Andre V Nov 19, 2018

It states that "With Summer Gigs you can get up to 100% data back for free"

So I use data every day to maybe get some free data.
    At day 3 of the "we are tracking your data use for the week" the "week" suddenly starts over again.

I lose my accumilated data use and don't get any free data.

I am sure that it is "just a small problem" ...

GIGO!!

• Em
    Emmanuel Mfinanga Nov 19, 2018

why dont i recceive money from m pawa

• De
    Dedre Janse van Rensburg Nov 19, 2018

My phone is more on soft lock because of a system problem on their side, and no one is helping.

Mafia2505 Nov 14, 2018

After not having my CAT S30 phone for two months due to repairs it was returned to me only so that I can not use it thanks to SLOPPY workmanship loosing essential parts of my phone that i can not buy anywhere else. Advise how this will be fixed going forward as this leaves me with the option to no longer stay with Vodacom as my service provider.

• Ly
    LyDad Nov 14, 2018

This is the second time I buy data and with in less then a minute the data is depleted. I think vodacom are a bunch of thieves. Hate vodacom completely...

• Ni
    NicoLoots Nov 14, 2018

1) billing for services above set limits.
    2) call limit reached according to vodacom when there is still voice service available. Even after requesting assistance from call centre assistant she wasted 10 minutes of our time and then cut us off. Pathetic service

• Cl
    Cliff Saunders Nov 14, 2018

When phoning customer care and complaining about a service one if put on hold and eventually you are cut-off. This has happened over half the time I call Vodacom.

Shocking service!

Further when going to a Vodacom store and your account happens to be on the new system they say they cannot help you (Rosebank Mall store for example).

• Ts
    tshidimokoena Nov 14, 2018

Good day

Yesterday I ported my number from MTN to Vodacom, I received all the confirmation that the number is ported successfully.

Date: 03 November 2016
    cell: [protected]

Today I don't receive calls it goes straight to voicemail, even my husband is complaining why I have closed my phone while having it in my hand.

Kindly assist ASAP

Josef Botes Nov 14, 2018

Hi from 1 Dec 2016 my 3G have been very slow, I cannot connect and work over my 3G as the download speed is around 6Mbps and upload speed 2 Mbps. but that not all there is a "lag" when connected taking 5 - 30 seconds for responses to happen on connected network 3G.

chefaye du plooy Nov 14, 2018

i have a problem with vodacoms everything and nobody is willing to help me.
    i phoned, went through social media, hello peter the works and still no one is able to help me regarding my accounts. i do plan on holding back this months payments due to breach in contract. i am so highly disappointed by the level of service i received which was none.

• Tr
    Trix Tromp Nov 13, 2018

My samsung lte is locked cannot open email for pin as it is sent to the phone. Please call me urgently on [protected]. The phone can answer incomming calls but no acces on screen is possible due to device lock. My email is [email protected] Please advise as I am desperate. Thank you

• He
    Hester123 Nov 13, 2018

Monday my phone line just went dead...cannot make calls, send SMS or no 3G reception. I can receive calls, sms and use Wi-Fi... Its Friday, 5 days later, phoning 2 a day and having visited various shops... and a new month all my credits on my account paid for BUT cannot use since the LINE out is DEAD !!!

• Le
    Leonie Lomnitz Nov 13, 2018

My daughter and i phoned vodacom before leaving SA to make sure we will have all services while in Germany. Operater checked our numbers and confirmed that we have to do nothing and all will be active. We are now in germany. Nothing working on my phone. Everything working on her phone. How do i fix this problem?

• Fi
    Ficke Nov 13, 2018

I have activated a data contract a time ago when I took out a new contract on my phone. It dissapeared. I phoned and received no help. I try to submit a callback on website which also does not work. Received this sms "There was a problem recording your scheduled callback. Please resubmit your request. Thank you."
    Please assist.

• Pr
    Priyanka-Puvashni Pillay Nov 13, 2018

Hi went to the vodcom branch in, menlyn, south Africa to take my phone in for repairs in Oct 2016. They have still not fixed my phone I have been to the branch more than six times since Oct 2016 to now Feb 2017 to no avail, my phone is still not fixed despite accepting quotes filling in forms, and getting the run around from management.

• Fr
    Francois Louw Nov 12, 2018

Staying in Louis Trichard, Braambos area, postal code or any 0954 and im experiencing bad network connection EDGE in this location but im paying the same for my contracts as my counterparts who has LTE or 4G coverage.. I would appreciate it if vodacom can come and upgrade its towers in this area.

• Nj
    N..j Nov 12, 2018

That vodacom my app is stupid just a waste of money I play and it clicked on electronic and cellphoneso but then it says technical problems but I played again and it was jst fine .why do your have that app if your can't give us what we win .I think it's just a way for you'll to make money that's all

• Mi
    Mitojor Nov 12, 2018

Upgrade was completed on 27 January 2017. Today 15 February have not been called as to the questionable service delivery of Vodacom. Had to call the department only to find out that the Phone was returned and the contract was cancelled. Will have to take to social media as the normal complaints don't seem to work.

• Ms
    Ms L.M Nov 12, 2018

They make data dissapear. On 3 January 2017. Over R200 and 600mb of data dissapear ed in a space of 6 hours. I didn't watch any videos. Nor did vodacom send sms that data is depleted. I regret taking out a contract with them

• Yv
    yvonne roodman Nov 12, 2018

I am really very disappointed in your service. Your collections department is constantly on my case about an payment but no one want to assist me with an invoice for this so called amount. I have been to your shops since November 2016 and not be able to get helped. I find emails but if I reply to it it comes back as undelivered. I am really stuck

• Ia
    Ian Hellis Nov 12, 2018

I accidentally sent 500MB to the wrong number. However the number I sent the data too in not even on the Vodacom network. Once Vodacom realise the recipient is not no your network why is the data not returned. Where does the data go if to the recipient??? Why does Vodacom not recognise the Consumer Goods and service Ombudsman?

• Me
    Mertins Nov 12, 2018

I upgraded and migrated in Nov and still receives my old plans minutes and data but paying for the new one. And when I purchase a bundle they bill me for it but don't receive nothing.

Nompumelelo Mokou-Hassin Nov 12, 2018

In Nov 2016, I applied for a Vodacom wifi data 2G monthly contract for maximum of R150. At the end of November, Vodacom debited my account for R5469 then end of Dec vodacom debited R27438 from my account. This debit is for use of 2G data. I am only supposed to be charged R98 per month. Remove these amounts from my statement & cancel this contract.

Anzalis Nov 12, 2018

I bought a phone huawei p9 and got the 2000 voucher from Woolworth even today m still waiting for the consultant to call me you guys are unreliable

• Nj
    N..j Nov 12, 2018

• Pa
    Pat Diesel Nov 12, 2018

Took phone out on contract in sept/oct. Sin e then been in for repairs 2 x current job no [protected]. I was forced to purchase another phone. Either you give me a new phone or cancell my contract.

I am not satisfied with this service

• Da
    Daisy Wa Ga Mathibela Nov 12, 2018

[protected] where is my R110 airtime. I only used R35 but it's all gone. I never enjoyed my benefits since the day I upgraded. I called and was informed that I have subscribed to something that the details where not given. Wen I top up I can use my full funds without complaints. Only my contract benefits I cannot enjoy

Sally :-) Nov 11, 2018

I have problems Vodacom has debited me twice I call them and they don't come back to me [protected]...when I call them I go to about 5 different people but the out the phone down

• Ru
    rungano Nov 11, 2018

Fraudulent upgrade I have been complaining since January 07 sent affidavit ID copy no one seems to care but you busy deducting money from my account
    phoned every vodacom call centre no encores
    can someone refund
    or let me know what is happening

• Se
    Selaelo Lebogang Leela Matlala Nov 11, 2018

I changed my contract to the Smart Top Up S+ which includes the following; 1) 75 minutes 2) 75 SMS 3) 500MB Data

However after 2 month she I'm only receiving the 75 minutes... I have tried contacting the call center but end up being sent from pillar to post and being told they are working on it.

It's been 2 months???

Aggravated client

• Ro
    Roxanne Raschelle Jonas Nov 11, 2018

Gatvol of the service!!! My complaints are in the photo attached!

• Pr
    Pravin Singh Nov 04, 2018

My account was paid in full and Vodacom listed me on the credit bureau. What a set of useless and incompetent staff they have. I have spoken to about 50 of their staff and still have no job.

• Cl
    ClarisaFouche Nov 04, 2018

Tebogo, one of their customer service consultants became very impatient with me as a client and even though I asked direct questions, I received half answers.
    At this moment I feel like I do not want to even pay my contract anymore. If I get blacklisted, so be it as I cant deal with this company and their way they are "helping" their clients!

• Mi
    Michael Van Der Westhuizen Nov 04, 2018

hi
    I been plying the Play every Day game on my Vodacom App and for the Second time I Land on Grand Prize . I got a screen shot of the second one that was taking After 8pm today. then There pop 'n messages up telling me I have no more free play left
    can u plz check in to this for me

Regards
    Michael van Der Westhuizen
    [email protected]

• Ke
    Keke24 Nov 04, 2018

I bought 50mb of data and it was used up with in 20 mins it's not the first time I complain of such. Please look into the matter

Jan Jansen van Rensburg Nov 04, 2018

I battle for weeks to get positive feedback from vodacom. Send them all the proof that there is no network covarage in our area. If me and my wife stand next to each other we cant even call ourselves.
    Ref nr.