Vodacom — data usage
In the past year our data usage went from 2 gig a month to anything from 2 gig to 10 gig a month when we ask them what is happening we get told that our billing is correct the problem is on our side there can be: spyware; a program running in the backround; a virus ect. All our automatic updates are off there is no spyware virus or anything running in the backround of our computers. Vodacom staff have looked at the computer and we have had our own pepole have a look at them and they cant find anything wrong at all.
We downloaded a file that was going to take 1.62 gig of data when the file had finished downloading we were charged for 3.4gig of data!
We have been having network trouble and the guys told us to move if we want to have beter signal as our modem is picking up a few towers.
I am sick of them always telling us that the problem is on our side when obviously its not and I am fuming cause they told me my network proble wont be sorted till we move non of vodacom staff will pay for me to move will pay for my new house's deposit or anything like that.
I want Vodacom to either sort this problem out asap of shut there doors and admit that they steal from there clients
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - vodasure insurance 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling