Vitatradeauralei

I requested a free sample from a link sent via facebook the information requested postage payment. The serum arrived and I tried emailing to state I did not want to recieve any further products. The emails failed. Then about 6 weeks later I recieved another serum in the same package with duties charged as this package from Usa for import duties from royal mail we paid even though no one one in our family had ordered anything.

The first sample came from the Uk. Then today 6.04.16 another parcel arrived from Milton Keynes this time a 30 ml jar of Auralei anti aging serum which I definatley do not want as I did not order the product states made in the Uk Fulfilment PO Box 1229 Salt lake City Utah 84110