[Resolved] Virgin Mobile — total rip off
Does anyone have a class action suit against Virgin Mobile? Or does anyone know how to file one and join me in one? I am so stressed out over trying to deal with their customer service/and supervisors and they are the rudest people I have ever dealt with. Better yet, does anyone work for them? I need a way to contact a corporate officer, i have been hung up on twice asking for a number after 6 phone calls, at least 40 min long each.once I was told that the supervisor was the highest c/s person there, (Rudy) so after i got him on the line i threatened to record him so he hung up. They just want you to give up... WRONG, They wont even give you an employee number or last name of the employees you speak with so you can keep written records, I wonder how many Marks, Jessicas, Josephs, Jennels, Rudys... etc... they have??? They are liars and I want all my records/pulled the times of contact, who i spoke with, the outcomes, etc. Can anyone advise me? please e-mail me my phone number is wrong above... thanks, DEE.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Mobile - scam
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke!
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account!
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment
- Virgin Mobile - virgin mobile wont let me sign into my account
- Virgin Mobile USA - employee knowledge of policies at customer service hotline
- Virgin Mobile USA - thanks for nothing!
- Virgin Mobile - bait & switch
- Virgin Mobile - current account usage
- Virgin Mobile Prepaid Card - refund my money please