Virgin Media — FRAUDULANT CALLS
I am not sure where to start:, i received my phone bill in December 2017 & it was for £500 for 2 weeks i nearly died of heart attack. Called and advised Virgin Media that i have never used £1.50 dialling number from my home phone and I have not accrued this huge bill, they cancelled all my services ( home telephone, broadband & TV) and sent 2 engineers out on 2 occasions. The engineer told me that there is something very wrong and i need to call V/M and inform them. So i was back on the phone informing them that there was something wrong but they did not believe me. They asked me to write to their complaint office which i did. they then refused to acknoledget his problem, then i wrote to CISAS (ofcom)they were of no use. VIRGIN MEIDA IS CRAP - they are now sending me baillifs letter and threatening me to pay a bill of £1100 in full - i am so cheesed off...
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - Over Charging
- Virgin Media - virgin telecoms media draw
- Virgin Media - charged too much
- Virgin Media - bad services
- Virgin Media - Billing faults!