VIP Readers ServiceThe vip readers service has been scamming me

J Jun 08, 2019

Hello, I received a call from VIP Readers Service about around March of 2019 claiming I was entered into a deep stakes. They claimed I could get a magazine subscription service along with a free magazine for about $39 a month.
When they called me, they lead me to believe this payment was single time. I called them saying I wanted to cancel and they say I'm not allowed. They are billing me every month for their services and I'm unhappy with their magazines and their poor service.
I have received damaged magazines and some have never been mailed to me. I don't want to pay for their poor services. Please I need help!