Victoria's Secretscam

I like the complaint I just read on this site, signed up for Identity protect through Victoria's Secret. Never received the information. Called and was told I could get the information and print out the form for the $20 gift card on myidpro.com I can't get this website to come up. Called the company back at [protected] and told them I just read a complaint online stating there was no website and that i also couldn't get it to come up. And these people want to protect my identity. This is a scam shame on Victoria's secret and new york & company for not investigating the service before they try and peddle it. They asked me if I was typing in the right address and I said yes. Gee I've been typing in websites for ever and this one is the only one I can't find. Can we say Scam.