Viabuyprepaid debit card

F Jun 19, 2019

I had close to two thousand Euros stolen from my ViaBuy account through fraudulent withdrawls from India. I have *never* been to India, I do not do business anywhere near India and that card *never* was with *anyone* else.
I live alone with a guard dog in the house and I has never used that card before.
Now the money is gone and ViaBuy won't even investigate or issue a chargeback - they flatout refuse to take *any* action in this matter.

Nobody "hacked" into my online account, based on the activity logs, so someone from within ViaBuy must have given my credit card details to those crooks in India.
I had to call the police about it, because ViaBuy refuses to assist me in any way in this matter - I am certain that someone in that Bank is stealing money from the customers.