Vesta AT&Tunauthorised charge on my bank account

A

I have a charge on my account for $53.25 on 4/3/2009. reference sez 4814 vesta *at&t.. I do not who way thise is there but its not supposed to be there, please reverse this charge...

• Dj
    DJMesser Jul 17, 2017

I have been double billed on my debit card March thru July of this year because a cust service rep failed to cancel my old number out when I got a new phone with a new sim card. When I called cust service they offered one month of free service. This is not right! They know it costs more to hire an attorney than what the refund would be so they get away with this. From what I read this sounds like a practice that has been going on for some time. Vesta claims that when we accept the phone service we are giving up our rights to a refund. I wonder how much this makes them in a year?
    Debra Messer

• Ve
    Vesta eCustomer Support Jun 05, 2009

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email [email protected]
    or call toll free [protected]. A representative will be glad to assist.

• Br
    bridge Apr 20, 2009

Vesta made 2 unauthorized deductions from my checking account. Apparently they took info off of one of my checks that I mailed to pay an outstanding AT&T bill for my cousin. I went straight to my bank and signed an affidavit stating that I did not authorize the ACH transactions. They said I should have my money back in 2-3 days.