The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon — poor coverage/dropped calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We contracted with verizon wireless in toledo, oh and pay our bill to lehigh, pa. verizon's coverage is so poor that we couldn't get coverage in our own toledo area, particularly archbold, oh, nor could we get coverage in the dallas, tx suburb of frisco, tx.
When we have received coverage the calls are dropped so frequently that we have lost business, medical, emergency and personal calls to our extreme embarassment and financial loss.
Verizon's customer service, in their quiet patronizing tones instructs us over and over to "just push *228 every 30 days and all of your woes will abate"... not! my new favorite is "just push * three times (and click your heels) and all of your dropped calls will be trapped."... yippee! so what! how does that help my poor service, embarassment, tc.? again it does not! it only gives verizon the "feel good" factor of "we gave you your money back!" I want service, completed< clear calls... I want this contract cancelled not renewed for another 6 months while you continue the poor service!
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints