Verizonpoor coverage/dropped calls

We contracted with verizon wireless in toledo, oh and pay our bill to lehigh, pa. verizon's coverage is so poor that we couldn't get coverage in our own toledo area, particularly archbold, oh, nor could we get coverage in the dallas, tx suburb of frisco, tx.

When we have received coverage the calls are dropped so frequently that we have lost business, medical, emergency and personal calls to our extreme embarassment and financial loss.

Verizon's customer service, in their quiet patronizing tones instructs us over and over to "just push *228 every 30 days and all of your woes will abate"... not! my new favorite is "just push * three times (and click your heels) and all of your dropped calls will be trapped."... yippee! so what! how does that help my poor service, embarassment, tc.? again it does not! it only gives verizon the "feel good" factor of "we gave you your money back!" I want service, completed< clear calls... I want this contract cancelled not renewed for another 6 months while you continue the poor service!

• Kj
    kjsdfkjsdfs Nov 13, 2018

very bad, shut it all down forever, imprison them, murder them and compensate me

• 66
    662449 Nov 13, 2018

We are going on 11 days with no cell service with VERIZON in Bly Oregon . They say the tower has a problem but how long does it take to fix?? Our cross street is Yellow Pine and forest Rd #27. Please fix !!

• Ta
    Tammy scott 20 Nov 04, 2018

You're commercials really are horrible but this last one where the man is stealing phones from the company he works for.what do you think you are telling are children its ok to steal. Specially if ot cool.you are idiots I would never buy your service

• Kr
    Kristin O'Donnell Oct 27, 2018

Never enough space to take a pic. Enough after I paid for more space and I pay my bill on time every month for what? I can't even take pics

• Ga
    Gary J. Hennen Oct 21, 2018

Neighbor is getting calls from people trying to sell stuff and my home phone number comes up on their caller ID for these calls!!!

• Ro
    rolling5thunder Sep 10, 2018

Drop the advertisements that support the NFL. Players and teams that disrespect America, our flag, our national anthem and our military do not deserve our support. I am actively encouraging my friends and family not to buy products that support the NFL.

• Ki
    [email protected] Sep 10, 2018

Verizon fios and wboc (cbs-salisbury md) fox21 have cut off all cbs programming!!

• Ev
    Eva Nov 17, 2006

Two years ago I moved from North Carolina to Virginia. My verizon cell phone was out of its area. My phoned continually roamed at .79 per minute. I was told that they had verizon in the Virginia are but the price was double of what I was paying in N.C. I am retired I could not afford it. I still had time to drop my contract. This was denied. I have all of my communications with the customer service. They turned my account over to a collection agency who harassed me every day until I quit answering my phone.
    Verizon finally refused to communicate with me. Stating that I broke my contract. They turned my name into the credit bureau. Which has ruined my credit. After which my account was sent to another collection agency. When I explained what happen to them they list it as uncollectible debt. I have
    not been able to get a place to live without paying the $175.00. I do not owe this money and feel that something should be done about this. This problem still exist because it is on my credit record.

Now and I am having a problem with Sprint. I have very poor service with them. In fact it constantly drop calls or I cannot get a signal. At home is almost impossible to receive or get a signal. They are telling me it will cost $200.00 to drop me from the family plan I share with my daughter. They also state that regardless I have a contract with them.