Vericrest Financial, IncNot responding to give my Loan number

I received the letter from SP Servicing Inc about that my new loan servicing company would be Vericrest Financial, Inc from December 1, 2012 and I should contact them for making payments for my loan. SINCE then I have been calling them and spoke to numerous representatives and even left messages to their Supervisor CHRIS @ ext. 2813 to get my new account number so I can set up making payments BUT till date they have not provided me the new number and says if you are late then you have to pay Late fee also which shows that they have pre-decided to charge/dupe or deceive their customer with late fee money.
SO IS THEIR ANY WAY TO GET HELP FROM SOMEWHERE WITHOUT PAYING LATE FEE AND HURTING MY CLEAN CRIDET HISTORY...SO NEED HELP OR ADVISE

Thanks