Velas Resorts — Timeshare Lies and pressure
In 2008 we visited Velas Vallarta and went to their timeshare. The promised and put undue pressure on us to close immediately. Later, many things hey promised didn't come through. Well, we lived with it. Then this summer we were contacted by a Mexican lawyer that a class action suite has just come through.
Ready? Here was the process: In 5 weeks we
Send a complaint, copy of contract
Fill out a couple of forms.
Pay 25000 pesos for search
Pay 39000 pesos for tax
And now. $9000 usd needed for an underwriting
All looked ligitimate. All men had Mexican government email. I am not sure I want to continue because this is also a scam. The lawyer that contacted me was involved in other class action with other time shares.
More Velas Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Club Velas Vallarta - Lies, scam and rip off!
- Velas Vallarta Timeshare Sales - Timeshare Scam - Doug Lockett
- Club Velas Vallarta - Scam and lies!
- Club Velas Vallarta - Timeshare scam
- Velas Vallarta - Timeshare Scam
- Velas Vallarta - Really bad bussines
- Velas Vallarta - Resale of My Timeshare
- Velas Vallarta - not truthful about resale for us
- Velas Resorts - Value Traders and their inability to complete transaction
- Velas Vallarta Puerto Vallarta Property - Fradulaent investment