Vasanth & CoVoltas inverter ac - 183v czt3 (r32)

S May 27, 2020

HI,
I ordered Voltas Inverter AC - 183V CZT3 (R32) from solinganallur branch on Mar 21, 2020 (Saturday). At the time of order, they said stock is available in trichy office and we will get the AC in a weeks time. From Mar 22, 2020 lockdown for Covid19 started and all shops were closed. I didnot call the sholinganallur office regarding my delivery status. Once the store reopened in the month of May 2020, I called the office to get the status of my AC delivery. They said there is no stock and not sure when will they get it from voltas. Until I called the branch, no one called me to update the status. I would like to know when will I get the AC or I would need to cancel my order and get the refund.

Since I was not able to handle it over phone, I went to the brach on 5/16 and spoke to the store manager. After talking to the manager I got to know there is stop in vellore branch, but no one bothered to tell me or get me that until I went to the branch and shouted at them. They promised me to get the AC in 2 days and till now I havent got it. I called the person who promised me and I get the same answer again. "I shall check and get back to you".

Finally after so many emails and follow up, I got my AC unit. Now I am in phase 2 doing the same to get them arrange for installation. Its been 6 days now and waiting for installation.

As a customer I am really really fed up with the service. I would like to get this fixed. I am fed up follow up for the AC after paying the amount. Also no one is ready to answer a customer who has paid the price for the product.

• Ga
    Ganga Devi Dec 16, 2020

I bought ultra wet grinder gold in Tambaram branch Chennai on 10/12/2020.I used the grinder on the next day soaked rice is not at all grinding for idli batter and batter become too heat. I made complaint on the same day in vasanth and co branch thy said we will send u service man I followed them continuously he came after 4days.He saw the grinder and asking me did u place the stone properly, locked properly such a [censored] questions.Am I a fool to use simple grinder I shouted at him.He said when I grind the batter call me if there is any issues again I used the grinder for batter now it's tooo worst.No replacement also.New grinder bought for 6800rs.My money is wasted no use of the product.Very very worst shop I will never suggest to anyone else