VarageSaleadministration

A

I'm complaining about the administration who threatened to take legal action on me for nothing. Thier was an item for sale in asked to go see it in guess she also wanted the item but the seller was not responding to any messages . So she the administration took upon her self to email me an yell me I can't jump the line and if I were to go pick up the item and buy it she would take legal action. I have proof I never mentioned on buying only to see it. I would like to make sure this administration doesn't do this again to anyone . I do. Not appreciate being threatened . As I would like to report her. Could someone please contact me asap please.