Vanderbilt Mortgage And Financescam and fraud!

I too am a current victim of Vanderbilt Mortgage. They have repossessed my home and are trying to sell it tomorrow, the day after X-mas at a 'private sale'. They have been involved in a scam with my park owner who wants me to move out of this park as a retaliation for my non payment of money she tried to illegally bill me for after a court action not awarding her any money for damages sustained in a vandalism case in which my minor Son was implicated and cleared.

Park owner refused my rent payments and hasn't billed me for nine months. No unlawful detainer has ever been filed, but Vanderbuilt has been making little lump sum payments to her for my back rent and tacking it onto my mortgage and raising my payments.

Suddenly Vanderbilt refuses my payments and admittedly is forcing me into a default so they can repossess my home unless I move it out of this park and pay them 6000.00 for back rent which they spent without my knowledge, and provide them a letter from the park owner canceling this illegal 60 day termination she served me with back in April 2007. Time for the class action people so contact me if you want on board. I'm ready to rock.

• Ji
    jimmy proffitt Aug 19, 2008

this is jimmy and i agree that vanderbuilt mortgage is a rip off scam place a while back i lived in a trailer of theres and the brother of my brother in law wanted to buy the trailer and i let him do that and the agreement was with him and vanderbuilt at the time to buy the place but nothing was said of repossession and now they have it on my credit report messing up my credit i would advise everyone to stay away from them unless they wanted the same to happen to them all i wanted them to do is take it off my credit report that was unfairly put on it i didnt even get a bill from them saying that i owed anything at least that way i would have been given a chance to pay it first yep anyone wanting to buy a home i would not recommend them for any reason they have ruined my credit score they have me a oweing them 60.95.00

Jackiescarbrough May 19, 2017

@jimmy proffitt I am now going through this myself There is a Law firm that is trying to get enough people for a class A law Suit. Please call me at 270-860-6032 and i will give you all info so we
    can stop these POS from ever doing this again.

270-860-6032 ask for Jackie

• Ji
    jimmy proffitt Aug 19, 2008

this is to vanderbuilt mortgage all i am asking you to do is remove what youve done to my credit report cause it will be deleted anyways come 2012 or 2013 i have read what it said i ll just wait it out until that 6095.00 comes off my credit report before i pay what i do not owe if anyone asks me about vanderbuilt i ll tell them they would be a making a big mistake but chooseing vanderbuilt

• Mi
    Mike Oct 30, 2008

It seems to me that th majority of these complaints involve people who were/are behind in their mortgage payments. No matter the reason if youare/were behind any Lender has recourse to get paid.
    If they send a Collection Agency after you. Send the COLLECTION AGENCY a letter simply stating that "you do not recognize the COLLECTION AGENCY's authority in the matter and will only deal with the Principal directly {Lender] "and the COLLECTION AGENCY can no longer contact you. They can't call, send someone to your home or any other actions on behalf of that INDIVIDUAL LENDER.

According the the Consummer Fraud Div. in my State there were 155 complaints filed on VFM. All except 2 were satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner by VMS. The 2 taht were not was because the borrower refused to accept the resolution worked out b the BBB and Consumenr Fraud Div. on their behalf.

My recommendation is if you have or had a problem with VFM contact your State's Attornet General's Consumer Fraud Division and file a complaint. I would also recommend that anyone who does business with ANY lender read ALL the fine print or have an Attorney go over the paperwork BEFORE you sign for the loan.

This is NOT LEGAL ADVICE. I DO NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE..just my opinion.

• Rf
    R. Foshie Feb 04, 2009

I am not behind on my payments and never have been. My complaint is that in 1998 I purchased a Oakwood home and financed it through Oakwood Acceptance. In 2001 Vanderbilt purchased my loan from Oakwood Acceptance. My payoff is going now wheres, since Vanderbilt took over. It is like I started my loan over and plus some. In 1998 I financed 56, 900.00 and I have been paying on that for over 10 years, estimated over $50, 000.00 paid in that 10 years. My payoff balance as of today is still $53, 900.00. So in 10 years my loan balance has only went down $3, 000.00 but I have paid over $50, 000.00. Something sounds really fishy about this.

• Be
    beatrice Feb 10, 2009

All people complaining about vanderbuilt mortgage and the insurance please contact baldemar guitierres at 3616647456 and find out how he can help you with a lawsuit against these companies. he is very experienced with this matter and is going to help me with my case. He won many of them and all had to do with fraud, damages of the home and so on. i honestly thought that we were the only ones going thru this right now and that everything dating back to 2000 was taken care of. These companies will never stop unless we face trhem and make them understand that we are only people trying to have security and that are hard worked money is what is paying for us to live in this homes which are not at all worth living in. Whenever someone gives you a good deal and its to good to be true then it is so walk away.

• Gi
    ginny Feb 16, 2009

because they lost our payments stated we never paid and we did...theyre giving us until friday to get out they want marches payment by tomorrow and me and my son are both on disability!!!

• Ke
    Keke98 Mar 10, 2009

I have a mortgage threw vanderbilt and it's been nothing but, trouble the have been escrowing my account with my mortgage saying the are paying my tax and insurance which when we purchased the house they tacked on home insurance for 5 yrs into the mortgage and I am not suppose to pay home insurance until April 09 which vanderbilt has sent escrow statements saying they paid so much to property tax and so much to insurance premuim which they had done neither. I received a certified letter from my county stating if I ddn't pay my deliquent tax that they were going to seize my property with the mobile home now I am waiting for vanderbuilt to contact me back and I have heard nothing. Please help I never knew who my insurance company was until yesterday when vanderbilt renewed my policy for me without my permission and the old policy hasn't experied yet.

Slandry985 Apr 13, 2009

I agree with all of you!! I am having the same problem. They got me to take out a $200, 000 loan on a piece of property telling me this that and the other...I believed the house was worth at least that and I had to get it appraised and it is worth $103, 000. They won't show me invoces or paperwork stating the costs of all the extras to the house that I paid for and went up $600/month on my house note and can't explain why. As far as taxes they told me that was included in escrow but I also got a tax bill at the end of the year for $1000. I want to sue them and am seeking an attorney at this moment. Stacey

• Me
    Megan Apr 21, 2009

I agree with everything everyone is saying. My husband and I took out a loan for Vanderbilt Mortgage and then he lost his job. We called Vanderbilt and asked them is they could please fine someone to take over our payments so that way we could move into a more affordable place. Vanderbilt then told us that they have found a buyer and that our house was sold so my husband and I moved later to find out that they didn't sell our house they repossessed it and three days after the repossession they had they buyer sign the papers. So now they are wanting us to pay the 20, 000. They have done put it on our credit and tell us that its our fault. We made our payments up until we moved so we didn't let it go into default. So if any one has any advice on how to help my husband and I take care of this please help.
    Thanks,
    Megan

Slandry985 Apr 22, 2009

Megan,

GET AN ATTORNEY!!!

• Me
    Megan Apr 22, 2009

Stacey,

I have been on the phone all day with attorneys and they say that I do have a case because on my credit it is showing that Vanderbilt put it as a voluntary repossession. The attorney says that I have to sign a form for that and I haven't signed any forms so now I have a attorney handling my case. My advice to everyone that is dealing with all this talk to and attorney don't hesitate because you my be in the right and Vanderbilt be in the wrong. Thank you so much..maybe now I can get my life back on track no thanks to Vanderbilt.
    Megan

Slandry985 Apr 22, 2009

Megan,

I wish you the best. I will be in this dispute with Vanderbilt for many more months and don't know what I'll do. I've talked to an attorney, but they won't talk to my attorney and I'm just waiting for them to let me know what is going on. When I bought my mobile home (triple wide) from Clayton they kept adding money for me to borrw and told me my note would be $1100/month. When we signed papers the dollar amount and monthly amout was totally different and they told me that, that is what the papers said, but that I'd get a credit for what the money I didn't acutally use on extras for the house, etc. This was Dec. 2007, now my note went up $600 and I owe $1000 in property tax per year that they told me was included in the note. I've asked the corp. office at Vanderbilt for documentation as to why my note went up and detailed invoices of what I spend and where it went, etc. and they won't budge. Now my house is in defalut and I don't know what they'll do next. They refused to do a short sale cause the property appraised for $103k and we owe $198k. The house is on land that has no utility right aways...I ran my utilities through my Dad's yard who lives in the home next door, but he said they are crazy if they think he'd give them permission to use his property for utilities. They'd have to tear down the brick work and carport/patio cover we had built to move it and that would cost a fortune. My thing is that...they screwed me in the loan and now I'm paying for it. The house will likely go to auction where my family will have to try to buy it back for me, but I'm not paying over $75k. THEN, they will come after me for the difference between that and what I really owe and I'll likely be forced to file bankruptcy. It is a shame that this company is getting away with what they are doing to people.

no one cares at vanderbilt Jan 12, 2010

My Husband was laid off for 2 months and we were able to keep up with our payments. He had a massive heart attack and was lifelined to the hospital. Now Vanderbuilt wants to foreclose rather than wait to see if any of the help we applied for will come through. We need 5 extra days. When we loose this home I also loose custody of my 3 children. Why can't they wait just 5 extra days?

• Ta
    Tanyachvs Feb 17, 2010

Wow! I am just baffled. I too have been done wrong by Vanderbilt. But after reading all your complaints I regretfully say I am not alone anymore. I too am seeking an attorney for a lawsuit. With my case at heart and not wanting to damage it I will keep most of the details to myself and only pinpoint a short few. To begin with I have been told that I have an FHA government backed loan. When I called HUD in reference to verify this, I was told that I do NOT have an FHA loan.

I purchased my home in April of 2003. Just in case everyone here is not aware, Vanderbilt Mortgage IS Clayton Homes. I purchased my home from Clayton Homes. When we did the closing, we used their attorney. I was told after signing all the documents that I would recieve my closing documents in the mail within a week. It is now 2010 and I just received my closing documents from Vanderbilt when I was served with foreclosure papers because they refused to work with us or modify our loan after my husband fell 26 feet from a ladder and now has perminate brain damage and will never work again. We have paid to get our home out of foreclosure thanks to my dad. And are now caught up and don't have another payment due until May thanks to the settlement we received. But we are working very hard to repair our credit, thanks to Vanderbilt making so that we had to file bankruptcy and skate by the skin of our teeth until the settlement came in to keep our home, to attempt to get our loan refinanced so we will be able to afford to stay in it.

Also, when I received the copies in the foreclosure papers I noticed that all but 1 of the signatures are NOT MINE!!! So now this is the way I see it... Vanderbilt has put us through total hell, lied to us, made it near impossible to make our payments after a life changing event to attempt to take our home (that is worth a lot more now that it is under pinned in brick, had 2 decks and a pool added to it), refused to give us our closing documents until the day they were attempting to take our home (which we put the land as collateral) and a lot more that I really should not list.

Every time I would request assistance they would tell me that they could not help because my loan is an FHA loan. HUD says it is not and that they have absolutely no record of it.
    I am seeking an attorney now. I am in South Carolina in Richland County if there are any attorneys here or anyone that knows of one. PLEASE let me know!

Sincerely,
    Tanya

• Do
    Don M Apr 14, 2010

YOu have to read this article

• Su
    SueThe Bastards Oct 12, 2010

WHY YOU DON'T OWE THEM

1. You don’t owe it — you only think you do and THEY want to keep you thinking that way so you’ll sign a new deal (“modification”) and release your defenses and claims. Your “lender” was paid in full by the mortgage wholesaler, who was paid by the investment banker and investors who were bailed out by insurers and the Federal Government with your own tax money. There is no debt left. Zero.
    2. To enforce an obligation a creditor must prove the obligation. They can’t. But in non-judicial states, foreclosing parties get around it by NOT going to court — they try to put the burden on the homeowner to convert it to judicial. If you can get something filed in the property records, like a reconveyance through power of attorney (after presenting them with an extensive qualified written request), then you shift the burden back on them.
    3. It is highly likely that the bankruptcy code will be changed very soon: allowing judges to write down mortgages to reflect present fair market values in the housing market. Even that, though is a double payment to the people who sold you your mortgage or other loan, because they have already been paid.
    4. It is highly likely that with or without changes in the bankruptcy code, the modification of mortgages will be required — not with the current offers of increasing your enslavement to 40 years and lowering interest rates for a while, but with substantial reductions in the principal due on the note, the interest rate, 30 year fixed etc.
    5. We here at www.livinglies.wordpress.com have not seen a single case go to trial in thousands of cases we have tracked. The harder the homeowner fights the better the results. The “lenders” either disappear, dismiss their claims, or enter into settlement agreements satisfactory to the homeowner.

• Fr
    FruseratedatVMF Jun 25, 2012

We too will be fighting with them shortly. This is the most disgusting company ever! My husband and I bought our Oakwood home back in 1999 and when Oakwood filed for bankruptcy, Vanderbilt took over. We financed right at $50, 000 originally and after 16 years of payments have only paid the principal down $6, 000. We recently bought a new home and have had the Oakwood up for sale. Unfortunately we have not had a buyer and we contacted VMF and turned the home over to them. They assured us they would sell the home and we would only have to pay any difference in our balance and what it was sold for. We found a website today with the home listed for $14, 000. We will owe $44, 000. They are going to screw us on the balance. We have contacted an attorney, but as of yet have not heard back. I will tell everyone I know NEVER to do business with them!

Martin Fussell Jun 26, 2012

I am a vanderbilt victim also. Back in Feb-Mar of this year my hot water heater when out and dumped water into my living room and part of my bedroom. I call the insurance company, which vanderbilt connected me with and they sent a adjuster out to my home. The damaged was priced at $1066. I received a check and immediately deposited in my account and got someone to do the repairs. The bank took the money out of my account and sent the check to Vanderbilt saying that Vanderbilt needed to indorse it also. It is not June and I have not received the money back. Vanderbilt has stated that they sent the money back to the insurance company, but the insurance company stasted it did not receive the check. Vanderbilt is keeping the money and preventing me from fixing my home. They are a bunch of Ill mannered nasty creeps who don't give a damn about you. It anyone would like for me to join their class action suit please contact me, I would be more than happy to do so. Thank you.

• Ra
    Ravenstcloud Jul 05, 2012

We have been evicted. we have a complaint filed in district court against Vanderbilt, MERS, Trust company, the original lender EOFS aka banco popular aka Equity one. The judges and courts are in on all this you know. They get paid (judges) by the lenders a percentage. Just look it up. You have to fight, look up other complaints on line and see how to do it. They usually settle out of court. In your favor if you dont back down. Here is a young man with 100% (he states) success with fighting foreclosure. He will help you, charge you affordable payments. A friend is using him now. he used to work at a law office foreclosing on homes. He could not stand it and now helps people. Let;s bring down Vanderbilt and their buddies
    Ajit A. Narasimhan <[email protected]>

• PAYINGONTHE30TH Jul 06, 2012

Laura at Vanderbilt: Your life must really SUCK or you don't have nothing but a 6th grade education and can't find another job. I am NEVER more than 30 days late. Enough to keep it off my credit report. But you call and call and call and call... I asked VMF to change my payment due date 10 years ago from the 15th to the 1st but you wouldn't. MY REASON? I had to quit my job because I had a child born with severe multiple disabilities. no nursing help, no help at all, no one to help with him so I could work. We lost half our income, filed bancruptcy but we KEPT your f'in loan out of it and continued to pay the best we could... Its coming up on 18 years now paying on that piece of ### tin can that I don't even live in. I will continue to pay the loan like I said I would 10 years ago at the END of the month and you can continue your pitiful little life calling. Why would you think anyone would return your call when you say "Return the call to Laura at VMF?" Don't ask me every single time you do get through to me "why am I late?" YOu don't work with me, I don't work with you. If you don't like it, go get the piece of ###, It will fall apart as soon as you try to move it off my land. WORST THING I EVER DID WAS BUY FROM CLAYTON HOMES. AND FINANCE THROUGH VANDERBILT FINANCE & MORTGAGE.

• Se
    seeking-justice Aug 19, 2012

My mom got a home through clayton homes/vanderbilt 8 years ago and it has been a nightmare ever since. I got married within that time and we moved in with my mom to help out. the floor fell through and the plumbing leaked everywhere. said the taxes and insurance were being paid with the escrow that's being paid into every year then a few years later the property was going to be sold at a tax auction for failure of paying taxes and vanderbilt said they'd pay for the taxes and the monthly payment went up 100 dollars and are still paying on it and just got a letter saying we are behind in taxes again and now vanderbilt won't talk to us about it until we pay our august payment and now they say they want two payments by tomorrow or we have to pay the rest of the loan which is 50, 000!!! we just started paying on the principle just now after 8 years. we tried sending the july payment in july and they refused it several times saying they want 2 payments or else. they won't wait 3 more days for payday and the only reason we are late is because they won't accept the payment! they sent a guy to the house the other day he knocked once and then walked around the house looking in the windows and tried opening the back door. I didn't know who it was at first he wore shorts and a ballcap. he left a letter saying me and my husband were in default of our loan with vanderbilt. I have never had a loan or signed anything with them. its my mothers loan not mine. they also got ahold of my fathernlaw in va and harassed him. they are horribly verbally abusive. they have threatened to make us homeless every year and we go through this every single year. they say they pay our taxes then up our monthly payment every year to pay for them again like its a huge favor they are doing for us and do it over and over. this land has been in my family for almost 50 years and ill die fighting them forit. olease tell me who do I ccall to get help!!! legal aid? I just want justice! so sorry for the typing errors, this phone stinks! — abby

• Dv
    dvb0378 Oct 22, 2012

I agree! Got a letter from Vandrbilt today requesting that I provide proof of homeowners insurance. I thought...wait a minute...I have had this loan since 2005 and Vanderbilt pays my insurance out of my escrow account. I call Vanderbilt and am told that they never received a bill from my insurance company. I call my insurance company who says they sent the bill on July 27, 2012. They agree to reinstate my insurance, but my rate will double. I call Vanderbilt who suggests that they have some companies that can give me a quote. They transfer me to a company who gives me a quote more than twice what my old policy was. After asking several questions, I find that I am speaking with Vandrbilt's in house insurance company...now it all starts to come together. Vanderbilt purposely doesn't pay my insurance so my policy gets cancelled. They know my rates will go up after a cancellation, so they just conveniently happen to have a solution that just so happens will put an extra $1000.00 a year in Vanderbilt's pocket. The only entity to benefit from this whole debacle is Vanderbilt Mortgage. Don't know how much good it will do, but I will be consulting an attorney.

• Da
    darknlovely Jan 09, 2013

I agree Vanderbilt Mortgage is the worst bank ever to deal with. My payment is due for this month only and that slut Shannon is making it due immediately. Now if I was locatedin Tennessee I would love to see her talk like that to my face. I plan on spending all my free time gathering info to take them to court and I also plan on using a little voodoo to make those b*@ches sick and suffer. You have to watch how u treat people. I'm ready for a class action suit my email address is [email protected]

• Ne
    never done business FIA Feb 12, 2013

found out that good ole Vanderbilt Mortgage took my name off of Loan, even though this was never mentioned to me... they only took the loan over from Chase, they have no right to change who the loan holders are... I was the one that made them give every one statements of what their loans were doing, wrote my complaint department in Ohio... If anyone has any way we can sue them for this let me know...they took my name off the loan after I complained to Ohio that the company wasn't letting us know how much we still had on loan, they are still taking more interest than they should because before they took loan from Chase we had an extra $1, 500- $2, 500 paid...and they are still on the mortgage chart for 2012 which they should be charging less interest and putting more on principal...but with them not giving out any statements we can't support that...

• Ko
    koltnc Jan 23, 2017

@never done business FIA Go to gottaclassaction.com file a complaint I did and asked for a class action lawsuit the more people with complaints the better the chances

• Cr
    Crissy Conway Rowton Apr 04, 2013

My husband and I got a double wide in 2000 and then vanderbilt bought the company we had it with. the house was suppose to be in our name but, his parents co-signed for us. the other company put it backwards on the papers so his parents were the buyer. then when vanderbilt took over our name was dropped off of the note. so, I got behind on some notes but, always manage to make them some how. they would call 6 or 7 times a day. I would tell them what time to get ahold of me and they never called at that time so, they couldn't get me they start hounding my mother-in-law. they don't even wait the grace period before calling. anyway, we are really sick of the crap they have put us threw so, we are letting our trailor go back. so, now when we call them to come and get this house I want them right on it. don't take more then a month to come and get it cause I will call you 6 or 7 times a day just to let you know to come and get this crap off of my property. it all worked out cause we are buying a new house with no problem. but, I would never tell anyone to take a morage out with them. I am glad I will not pay them another dime not even what house note I owe them. nothing

• Th
    The Little's 910 Jul 16, 2014

We are Down, , ,
    [email protected]

• Jv
    jvtrp Feb 19, 2016

I believe my mom was illegally charged an excessive interest rate on her mobile home . im just not sure if im right or not. I live in Louisiana. I just don't know if I should proceed. shes paid four times over for the price of the mobile home.

• Do
    Donst Jun 10, 2016

Was taken by them to maybe if we all filed a class action lawsuit against them have lex law delete them from my credit score

Jackiescarbrough May 19, 2017

@Donst http://www.dhgate.com/product/2017-new-30oz-yeti-bright-gradient-cup-rambler/399248079.html#s2-4-1b;srp|3641497591

Call these Law firm. They are trying to get a Class A law Suit. They have already been sued once and they lost. Until we stand up to these people they are always going to do this. Warren Buffet Needs to be knocked down a few times. With all the people he and his companies has screed over no wonder he is a billionaire

• Ko
    koltnc Jan 23, 2017

i am too a pissed consumer and a victim of fraudulent loan harassing phone calls, misconduct and bad language illegal collection practices of none other than Vanderbilt mortgage and finance. i have seen several lawsuits filed against them and won . i have also stumbled across where they where fined by NC commissioner of banks for fraudulent loans ans service contracts. it seem factual that even though the very same thing they get sued for over and over again they just brush it off and keep doing the same illegal things . i fount a law suit where they where sued for charging customers for axles and wheel of mobile homes and customers not actually possessing these items ... i am one of those customers and i closed in 2012 on a existing home already set up on land by the way the Mobile home dealer which was acting in part as a Realtor got a kick back for selling the home which is all illegal. i did not purchase or get wheels or axles for this home. also after further investigation in my contract i signed a hud/fha agreement .. my loan is a conventional loan and isn't insured by those agencies why they had me sign that good question right ? also by my loan not being insured by those agencies they have to apply any partial payment to a outstanding balance according to the NC commissioners of bankers and NC consumer law. i also fount a website for whisleblowers or insiders http://www.mahanyertl.com/2016/investigation-clayton-homes-vanderbilt-mortgage-21st-mortgage/ they also would like to hear customer issues you have to tell them its about Vanderbilt mortgage and finance yall should check it out . this company needs to be shut down btw my past due amount was only 265 ant acc and they have 467.00 in my partial payment acc and they have refused to use the money in partial payment acc towards past due balance which shouldn't be past due . i have asked them to use this money for several months now which keeps pileing on late fees and and gamount past due goes up . any body else have this issue ?

Jackiescarbrough May 19, 2017

I got this loan it will be 3 years in July 2017. I make 725.00 a month and based on that they could not get me approved. He called back a few hours later and told me that it was approved. He worked the numbers. He worked them alright he put down i made 900.00 a month and not what i really made. They set people up to get in the homes and fail. so they can take the home back. I wont go into long details. But anyone who is having issues can call me. I found a Law firm that is trying to g a class A law suit on them.
    270-860-6032 ask for Jackie And also here is the link to get a hold of the law firm who is doing this. We need to expose this company for what they really are. https://www.mahanyertl.com/2016/investigation-clayton-homes-vanderbilt-mortgage-21st-mortgage/

• Da
    Dannielle Hale Feb 25, 2019

@Jackiescarbrough okay even if he lied and put that you made $900 a month, you still signed agreeing to the terms

• Dl
    DLFr Aug 24, 2017

If you have problems with Vanderbilt please contact the CFPB. Your complaint will be passed on to Vanderbilt who will dance around the issue and deny any wrongdoing. You'll get a notice that the CFPB has closed the case but given you an opportunity to respond. Please respond back. According to the CFPB is there re enough complaints then the organiztion will take legal action against Vanderbilt.

MADASHECK 2018 Jan 23, 2018

I agree with all of you as well this is a suck [censor] company... I need to sell my beautiful home I have spent the last for years taken the best of care of it but I bought a small one I need a bigger place and I need to move to another state because my family was got bigger I got married and my new husband need to be more close to some of his family... vfm will do everything to find ways to keep you from selling they want that high interest money they want the land that was used as a down payment the want everything they can take from you... I had so many buyers tell me how beautiful my home was/is the appraisal came in great the inspection passed everything in on a wonderful note.. until came down to the new buyer leander and said vanderbuilt morg... wont let us d-title from a car to a home... now get this I get taxed restate for my home and they only why to fix the title is to pay it off first... vfm knows no company will pay off first they refuse to give me a copy of the title for the buyers lender so I can sell... they keep saying I have to stay and pay them first after I was on the phone with for over 3 hour... a few day later they sent someone down to my to take picyures my husband called me and told me that someone was there... I drove home as fast I could I ask who they where when they said vfm I ask why are you here they said they where going to fc on me because I was trying sell.. my payment have made and you are tresspassing... they kept taking pictures... I got so mad I jurked the camra out of the ahole hand... threw it in the fence with my shepperd wooof grrrrr he didnt dare enter because boots was ready to bit some [censor]... I asked him to get off my property before I call the cops he said call them I can come here and go inside if I want too... I laugh so I opened the gate boots was waiting for him to cross that line she made in her mind he ran to his car while called the cops... they were laughing so hard when they got there they kinda felt sorry for him... they told him that you dont mess with people in the south... I told the cops everything what they were trying to do and I was paid up always on my payments but they were trying scam me I even showed my paper work... he tried to lie about it but the cops knew... he wanted the carma so I gave the camra without film... and he finily left I call vfm and belive me these sob are the sorryest pics of [censor] company ever I hope this company rots in heck they wont even give a copy of the title trying to stop the sell and thats illegal I have rights... but its not over the buyers lender is not going to give up to easy underwriters are working hard to make this sell happen... god is good all the time in the name jesus thow shall be done

• Pe
    Peabody100 Aug 07, 2019

Vanderbilt mortgage is calling every single day. I lost my job and back on my feet my name is troy
    Humbles everything with .I am trying to get a job again and 775-340-5042. I want Vanderbilt to back off they are treating me like I am behind a year. I have had a surgery this year to.and last year and the year before that .please help me please.