ValupassScam

L

So the ad says I can get $100.00 Walmart gift card if I fill out some surveys, one after another I fill these out, fustrating to say the least. I finally am sent to sign up for a trial for $4.95 to get this Walmart card. Two weeks later they charge me $99.00 and tell me to shop at Walmart and for every receipt I send in for $100.00 or more non food items I will get back $10.00. So I have to do this all year. I told them to cancel this and credit me back my $99.00. They canceled me and told me that there was no way to get my $99.00 back. So I was SCAMMED!!! I'm very upset and they should not be allowed to continue to take advantage of people.

mark power Aug 06, 2012

I thought this would be a good deal. A $100 Walmart card - with a fee of 4.95 to join - with a 7 day window to cancel or get charged $99. I keep a low balance in my account - thank God. When I submitted my order my card was declined. I had an $87 balance a t
    the time. After checking everything, I found that they were charging me not only the $4.95 sign-up, but also the $99 annual fee. What a bunch of cheats!!! I wish there was a warning about this kind of crap - except for BUYER BEWARE. Can't they be blocked from doing business????

• Th
    The Ogre Jan 27, 2012

Do you really think you were going to get a $100 gift card just for filling out some surveys? Then they want to charge you $4.95 and you still dont know its a scam? Come on!