Vacation Hub InternationalI am complaining about vhi

J Jul 07, 2019

Hi we joined VHI on 01/07/2019 we paid the full deposit of R 9750 we have still not receive our log on details as promised. When we got home i googled it but did not find anything bad even on helopeter was only good reviews. I stared to read the contract and realised that their was a couple of promises that's not adding up. Like the Reliance contribution fee which we were told was only for 24 months not 120 months as stated in the contract. I want to cancel this contract but we could not get hold of any one as it is weekend. I then googled again and found that 1000 of people have been scammed by VHI i will cancel the debit order on monday and ill start the fight on monday to see get our deposit back if possible. We will keep everyone updated i will get my lawyer also involved and if we have any luck will post her details so she can assist you all.