Vacation Hub Internationalhow to cancel this membreship

H Review updated:

Was invited to this presentation which said it was no time share or holiday pakage scheme.Once papers signed and time to read
properly tru contract found lost of different info on paper than what was said at presentation.Checked on internet info on company
and found numeros complaints logged against company. Emailed consultant Marc Boshoff but got no reply. According to complaints the company do not respond to emails when requesting to cancel membership.How and what is the legal way of
canceling this membership.

• Jc
    JC Lubbe May 31, 2015

Advice required on how to cancel my contract with Vacation Hub International Somerset Wes.

Maritza Aspeling Jul 18, 2018

@JC Lubbe hi did you get your contract cancelled with vhi?

• We
    Wentzel Coetzer Oct 07, 2016

Contact Mr Neels Hattingh at 012 7706041/[email protected]
    He will send you a complaint form of the National Consumer Commissioner. Upon returning it to him, he hands the complaints direct in at their offices and they will let you have a ref no and deals with your complaint

Mariette L Aug 27, 2019

@Wentzel Coetzer Can you please provide me with the contact details to get the complaint form of the National Consumer Commissioner

• Wa
    Walinesewsunker Apr 11, 2018

Did itwork

• Im
    Imraan Ramsamy Nov 26, 2018

I just signed my contract on Saturday 24/11/2018. I want to cancel but I'm getting the run around from the call Centre telling me its illegal to advise me how to cancel the contract!!!
    If anyone has advice or can tell me what to do to get this done please email me on [email protected]
    Would really appreciate the help since I have a few days to try and do this. Thanks.

• La
    l and a Jan 24, 2019

Report them to the Fraud Division at your Bank.
    Went to their presentation yesterday the 23rd January 2019 in Amanzimtoti at the Weaver Conference Centre, we decided to try them out, paid an Activation Fee of R 9199.00. When we got home we tried calling on the number provided ( 087 094 0844 ) numerous times to no avail despite being told adamantly by Bennie Blom that the number is a 24-hour helpline and gets answered after the third ring by a CONSULTANT (NOT AN AUTOMATED ANSWERING SYSTEM). It turns out that MR BENNIE BLOM is a Sales Executive hired by VHI to interact with potential clients. He is quite knowledgable and well experienced in Travel and Tourism, but his real job is actually at GLOBAL TRAVEL ALLIANCE 021 851 7116. (Perhaps he gets a cut on the side). Tried calling there but they say he is not there.

I am CANCELING this contract with immediate effect as there is a 5-day cooling off clause stipulated in the contract they made us sign. You will find it under Section 18. 18.1 TERMINATION (Clause on page 4). These people are liars and scammers! ABSOLUTE SCUM.

Sent emails to [email protected] and [email protected] but still no response, will fax as well. If they do not respond within the time specified then my Bank will take the matter further.

• La
    l and a Jan 30, 2019

Went to their presentation on the 23rd January 2019 in Amanzimtoti at the Weaver Conference Centre, we decided to try them out, paid an Activation Fee of R 9199.00. When we got home we tried calling on the number provided ( 087 094 0844 ) numerous times to no avail despite being told adamantly by Bennie Blom that the number is a 24-hour helpline and gets answered after the third ring by a CONSULTANT (NOT AN AUTOMATED ANSWERING SYSTEM). It turns out that MR BENNIE BLOM is a Sales Executive hired by VHI to interact with potential clients as he is experienced in Travel and Tourism, but his real job is actually at GLOBAL TRAVEL ALLIANCE. (Perhaps he gets a cut on the side).

I am CANCELING this contract with immediate effect as there is a 5-day cooling off clause stipulated in the contract they made us sign. You will find it under Section 18. 18.1 TERMINATION (Clause on page 4). These people are liars and scammers! ABSOLUTE SCUM of the earth. See attached photo of Bennie Blom. You can find him here; https://pin.it/6j5mup6oqorok7

Put their physical address into your GPS and see if you can find their offices.

They have 36 Domains registered with www.hetzner.co.za. Report their fraudulent activities to their Internet Service Provider HETZNER

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices