The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved USPS — lost mail
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We have had a history of lost, incorrectly routed, and damaged mail for the last 8 years we have lived in La Palma. I would not recommend moving to this city because the mail is so bad. A check was sent to us two weeks ago from a local city and it never arrived. A package was sent to us two weeks ago from a city a couple hundred miles north of us and it never arrived. Both mailings were critical and now they are lost. I have made trips to the postal office and there seems to be no answer for the problem. I believe one problem is that they cannot keep the same postal worker on the route for any length of time. Who knows what's going on inside the office itself with that kind of turnover. So, don't move to La Palma if you are concerned about consistent quality postal service.
More USPS Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy