Usfast Cash Aka Liberty Discount Clubthey charged me $49.98 interet fee

M

I filled out an online application form to get a loan for $150 with a $45 interest fee. I sent them 3 emails to cancel the obligation, that I did not want their money They deposited the $150 anyways and I emailed the bank letting them know that I did not want this loan. USFastCash then withdrew the $150 out of my checking account and still charged the $45 interest which cost me a total of $49.98. I don't know why the bank cashed a electronic check from Liberty Discount Club. I don't know who this Liberty Discount Club is but their website is full of complaints of them making unauthorized withdraws. Also, USFastCash website looks exactly like the Liberty Discount website.

• Sc
    scam.hater Feb 26, 2011

The MAGIC WORDS: BBB, AG FTC! YOU'LL GET ALL YOUR REFUNDS! AND THE COMPANY WILL CLOSE FOR SURE! THERE'S NO NEED TO COMPLY WITH THE PROCEDURES! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!

MadasHello Jan 21, 2011

[email protected] (Securecash, 450 Silverado Ranch Blvd. #120 Ste.#50, Las Vegas, NV 89183) "Quick and Secure" my ### ---- I am sure that this is the crooks who sent out all of my banking info so other greedy, sweaty, lazy fat- ### cats like UClip and LibertyDiscount could swoop down like vultures and scavenge on hard working and honest peoples hard earned money, like vultures do on carcasses of maggot filled dead animals . All together they robbed $70 out of my checking acct . These roaches need to be stopped and bombarded with emails so they have more emails they deserve then with information they use to make illegal, unauthorized withdrawals. Carma is a ###!

MadasHello Jan 01, 2011

I also was charged $49.98 which was taken out of my checking account via an unsigned check from Liberty Discount Club. I did fill out a form to borrow money from USFastCash but declined the day before they were going to deposit the money. I sent 3 emails directly to USFastCash telling them I did not want the money. They deposited the $150 anyway and made an unauthorized charge of $49.98 on my checking account. They eventually withdrew the unwanted $150 from my account but still charged me interest of their unwanted service. The "USFastCash" website has the exact same design as the Liberty Discount Club has. In addition to borrowing $150 their check fee was $45. I guess with interest of not accepting their loan they charged me a total of $49.98.