Usenet.nlusenet service

I tried a trial with Usenet.nl a while back. It was a terrible service, so I contacted them via a web form (the only way to cancel an account) to cancel before the trial ended. My account was cancelled. I went to PayPal to cancel my account there, too, as I do whenever I cancel something. That should've been that. Months later, my account has been mysteriously reactivated and I now supposedly owe them 80 euros. They sent me a letter, which I promptly tore up. I got in contact with them to tell them that I won't be bullied. I have a panic condition, I'm autistic, and these kinds of phishing tactics could lead to a heart attack. I'm not physically well. I did some research online and found that Usenet.nl and fraud seems to go together like bread and butter. Apparently I'm not the only person they've pulled this on. I think that this company needs to be legally investigated.