Usenet.nlunauthorized payment automatic, after cancellation did.

A

On the 18th of April I have canceled the program offered in the usenet.nl several hours after I registered, because I did not find the file I needed, not in accordance with the issue I was applying for.

Although the title of the program offered is free trial I still have to pay S12. when I will write a complaint when, suddenly there is a statement that the money will be returned after 72 hours of cancellation so I discontinued my intention to make a complaint in tetulis, but in fact until now I did not receive the refund. Plus 2 days ago (3 mei 2018) paypal sends automatic notification via email that it has made automatic payment to usenet.nl with Transaction ID 34G96779HU909415U about $ 99. That means usenet has committed 2 scams and theft of the "free trial" program offered.

Through this paper I want to know and make sure clearly the written answer.

1. Why is not there a refund for the registration fee ("free trial" that should) on cancellation not done?
2. Why still billing automatically despite having canceled the program ??
3. When will usenet.nl do 2 refunds for unauthorized payments?