Usenet.nlthis site is a scam

W

This site is a scam”
8/25/15
tried the trial and was sent a notice that i was being charged 99.00 effective the next day. I responded the same day to cancel the trial only to fine out i had to go to another e mail listing to cancel. The original e mail was from a non-response server. So one day late and they are committed to keeping my money. Poor poor customer service !!! do not join or take out the trial membership!!!

• Ni
    nikolayzl Sep 15, 2015

Usenet is thief and injustice!!!
    Be careful and avoid this website Usenet.nl this is FRAUD!!!

Washer Duties Sep 15, 2015

I finally got refunded after going to the federal trade commission and filing a complaint via the internet

• Ly
    Lyzandra Vali Dumlao Sep 21, 2020

@Washer Duties How did u do this ? :((

Warren Marshall Feb 12, 2016

I am facing the same problem right now. I am trying to get PayPal to enforce a refund.

Washer Duties Feb 12, 2016

complain to federal trade comission and advise usenet you did

Chucks1233 Jul 21, 2016

I have the same problem. I haven't even used it. My card has expired so they haven't taken any money from me but is it safe to just ignore it?

Mark878 Jul 28, 2016

Total scammers. Didn't even sign up or use this service, so only heard about them when I started receiving threats of legal action in the post for payment of whatever service they supposedly provide. I wrote back and they ignored my letter and carried on with legal threats. Not a single website has given this company a positive review, so I won't be loosing any sleep over such threats, not when they are well known around the world, having been investigated countless times for their dubious tactics.

Harresment of such nature is a crime in the uk, so Ive instructed them to stop sending threating Mail immediately, if they ignor my request then, that's deemed harresment here So i contact the police, who will prosecute.

• Ca
    CazWeb Nov 04, 2016

https://en.usenet.nl/ - FRAUD!!

I cancelled my 14 day Trail period on the day i subscribed to the trail!

They need took £99 off my account, for a subscription i did not authorize!

Where else can i post this on, so that we can get this website removed!!!

• Hu
    Hunterx27 Nov 07, 2016

@CazWeb Did you get a confirmation email when you canceled?

• St
    Stinkweed Payton Dec 25, 2016

Just got off the phone with my bank because they had taken $99 from my account as well. Merry Christmas to you San Marino #####s.

• Hu
    Hunterx27 Dec 27, 2016

@Stinkweed Payton Did you sign up for an account with them? If so, just a warning, they will send debt collection letters to your house since you got your money back. Be prepared.